Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k (5431 Views)

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / DHL, Fedex, TNT RED Star Confirmed Trending 419 Frauds ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
hello nairaland,i got a shipment from asia some days ago,it was a tablet which my friend send to me as dash/gift.
the value of the tab was 65$,but when it reach nigeria,lagos,it says custom delay.then dhl send me an email to make a payment of 48k to a gtb account before i can receive the shipment
i have not been myself because i do not know how it is possible for a shipment that is value is 65$,then dhl ask me to pay clos to 50k to clear it
if i may ask,is dhl now selling electronics
my friend said he has pay for everything,but dhl now threaten me that if i dont pay in time,they will be charge me 45naira per day.
i do not even have 5k
pls nairalanders
i need a help and advice,what can i do.
it has been 6days now,they refuse to email me,they refuse to hear my plea
how can i pay such a bogus amount for a shipment of 65$ value
is this a scam
pls help me
how can i get my shipment
how can dhl impose a fraudulent import duity of 48k for an item worth 65 dollars which is around 21,000naita
pls help me
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by ipobarecriminals: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
sad THIEVES.I go swear for u if u dare give those bastards that amount.Go to their cooperate HQ and complain.
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
pls how can i get out of this mess
the tab is even a used tab which has lil or no value
but i just need it because i do not have a phone
how can i get out of this
pls help me
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by ipobarecriminals: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
newweight:
pls how can i get out of this mess
the tab is even a used tab which has lil or no value
but i just need it because i do not have a phone
how can i get out of this
pls help me
Go to their head office and complain.Tell them that u are a student/ struggle grad.That all u have nah 7k
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
i am not in lagos,i am far in the east.i have pleaded with them countless times in email.calls but they keep ignoring me
why is this country like this
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by Mille: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Truth is you are about to be scammed. DHL doesn't need you to pay any fees as the receiver for any shipment to you.
Pardon me, but I do believe your friend (I doubt you even know the person personally) here is trying to scam you. Either no shipment was shipped to you or the 'friend' is trying to fleece you of money.

Doubt me?

Drop the email or phone number you've been using to contact them and let me prove it to you.

Do you even have the tracking number? You can check it on DHL's website to know if you have a pending shipment and where it is.

4 Likes

Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
so how come the person who sent me the email from dhl
the email sent to me look more like a copy and paste thing
senders name ..i mean the person who sent me the message to me in dhl
says his name is
chris kadiri
gateway customer service desk advisor
dhl express
lagos

pls how can i get my shipment
i am only a struggling student
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by Mille: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
newweight:
so how come the person who sent me the email from dhl
the email sent to me look more like a copy and paste thing
senders name ..i mean the person who sent me the message to me in dhl
says his name is
chris kadiri
gateway customer service desk advisor
dhl express
lagos

pls how can i get my shipment
i am only a struggling student

My people will say; Aja to ba fe Sonu, koni gbo fere olode.

Translation: The dog that will get lost will not hear the whistling of the hunter.

I'm telling you that you are about to be scammed, you are still talking about getting a nonexistent shipment. Go ahead and pay the money. It's not as if I'm affected.

2 Likes

Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
not at all sir
i track it online in dhl website.its not a fake courier.its my shipment i was expecting since last week.it shows shipment status updated.clearance delay
say dhl will contact shipper..bla bla bla
i am fed up of nigeria
Mille:

My people will say; Aja to ba fe Sonu, koni gbo fere olode.

Translation: The dog that will get lost will not hear the whistling of the hunter.

I'm telling you that you are about to be scammed, you are still talking about getting a nonexistent shipment. Go ahead and pay the money. It's not as if I'm affected.
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by Mille: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
newweight:
not at all sir
i track it online in dhl website.its not a fake courier.its my shipment i was expecting since last week.it shows shipment status updated.clearance delay
say dhl will contact shipper..bla bla bla
i am fed up of nigeria

Lmao.

Give me the tracking website you used.
And the email or phone number of the person who contacted you.

and I'll get back to you.
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
I said its real
Not here for arguements abeg
Mille:

Lmao.

Give me the tracking website you used.
And the email or phone number of the person who contacted you.

and I'll get back to you.
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by Mille: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
newweight:
I said its real Not here for arguements abeg
What more can I say?
Sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mille:
Truth is you are about to be scammed. DHL doesn't need you to pay any fees as the receiver for any shipment to you.
Pardon me, but I do believe your friend (I doubt you even know the person personally) here is trying to scam you. Either no shipment was shipped to you or the 'friend' is trying to fleece you of money.

Doubt me?

Drop the email or phone number you've been using to contact them and let me prove it to you.

Do you even have the tracking number? You can check it on DHL's website to know if you have a pending shipment and where it is.

Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
pls i need help..which shipping courier can i use that wont ask me to pay anymoney before i can claim my shipment.
pls nairaland advice me
this is such a terrible experience for me
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by marisdgreat(f): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2017
newweight:
pls i need help..which shipping courier can i use that wont ask me to pay anymoney before i can claim my shipment.
pls nairaland advice me
this is such a terrible experience for me
did u know this your friend in person? u r about to be scammed because i was also a victim like u mine was 24,630 whenever i remembered d money i will feel weak. they used lagos because they knew u cant waste your money going to lagos n coming back to the east. the frd of yours should have used enugu intl airport as he knew that u r in the south east. mine was abuja intl airport while d person knew that i based in enugu.
cc kabonic pls help him n check those things before they scam him
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Its not scam
Its my shipment
I use to use fedex
But ranawau because of ndlea wohala
Imagine.i value the item as 65 dollars
So normally im to pay like 3k
I will threaten them
Last last i go visit my alfa
D kadiri guy na yahoo guy for dhl
Na im own local format b dat.
I go make am deaf
marisdgreat:

did u know this your friend in person? u r about to be scammed because i was also a victim like u mine was 24,630 whenever i remembered d money i will feel weak. they used lagos because they knew u cant waste your money going to lagos n coming back to the east. the frd of yours should have used enugu intl airport as he knew that u r in the south east. mine was abuja intl airport while d person knew that i based in enugu.
cc kabonic pls help him n check those things before they scam him
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2017
i need help pls
nairalanders
epp me
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2017
It is probably a custom duty that must be paid and it doesn't concern DHL, Its your responsibility.

I doubt DHL is trying to scam you. I will advise you borrow money and pay up. Your anger should be on customs.

1 Like

Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by flexindino(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op....jst go to dhl head office in oshodi, lagos and lodge ur complain....I sense scam in wat they're wanting u2 do....and moreso, dhl can't ask u 2send any money for clearing via bank account cos av received enof shipments via dhl which customs delay and I went 2dia office wich I was later directed to go 2d airport for final clarification and all diz dint cost me even 10k
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by igahdavid(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's scam but not from your friend. This has been going on for a long time with DHL. When they see you are in the East and can't come to defend yourself personally, they connive with either customs or NDLEA agents in the airport and give you a duty that is outrageous.

And then contact you and ask you to pay some money so it can be released for you.
Call there customer care line and try explaining to them.

Next time, if you are shipping from China, use logistics company like st. Patrick's
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
i greet you master.
pls i want to ask which shipping company can i use from asia(philipines) because i do not want to use dhl,fedex or ups again due to they extortion tactics esp ndlea and customs attached to them.
pls which shipping logistics company can one use in philippine that can ship to nigeria.
pls advise
igahdavid:
It's scam but not from your friend. This has been going on for a long time with DHL. When they see you are in the East and can't come to defend yourself personally, they connive with either customs or NDLEA agents in the airport and give you a duty that is outrageous.

And then contact you and ask you to pay some money so it can be released for you.
Call there customer care line and try explaining to them.

Next time, if you are shipping from China, use logistics company like st. Patrick's
Re: Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k by newweight: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
i have begged dhl both in email and phone call.but they all seems to be adamant
when it was abt giving me outrageous bill,they were so audible and responsive,but since i have been emailing them,i only got one response.why is nigeria like this why
would i go to steal.
who wan gmme dah kind money fo this hard time
greatbygrace:
It is probably a custom duty that must be paid and it doesn't concern DHL, Its your responsibility.

I doubt DHL is trying to scam you. I will advise you borrow money and pay up. Your anger should be on customs.

(1) (Reply)

Good morning people, Have a nice day / Pedophile Priest With HIV Who Raped 30 Children, Found Crucified Outside Church / 16-year-old Science Pupil Was Discovered Hanging From An Uncompleted Building In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.