Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Unification Of Yoruba Land - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unification Of Yoruba Land (1890 Views)

Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2019
Just as how the Chinese unified all its lost territories I have no doubt one day we will get back all our territories lost to France ( Togo and benin) and Britain ( adjusting kwara to northern Nigeria

The we will become a nation of 50m people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:
Just as how the Chinese unified all its lost territories I have no doubt one day we will get back all our territories lost to France ( Togo and benin) and Britain ( adjusting kwara to northern Nigeria

That's good.

You didn't list Nigerian territories of Yorubas.

As for Togo and Benin republic , those ones will return or you meet them there.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by scholes0(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's good.

And what does the bolded mean?
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's good.

this one running all over yoruba threads. Are you that frustrated in life? May the frustration kill you then o.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

i think it's better for the yorubas in Benin to remain there. Since they never deny their roots. We'll only keep watching and protecting from afar. They are french unless we want another Canada.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
i think it's better for the yorubas in Benin to remain there. Since they never deny their roots. We'll only keep watching and protecting from afar. They are french unless we want another Canada.

What is bad in another Canada
See how China unified its lost territories
Biko so far we create a good structure and no oppression we are good
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

What is bad in another Canada
See how China unified its lost territories
Biko dakun so far we create a good structure and no oppression we are good
unless we are going to return to our mothers tongue as official language. It's a nice dream, it has always been sabotage by yoruba liberals.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
unless we are going to return to our mothers tongue as official language. It's a nice dream, it has always been sabotage by yoruba liberals.

Of course mother tongue is Yoruba
Official language- Yoruba
Second - English & French

And they are not French it’s like saying Nigerian Yorubas are English

1 Like

Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

Of course mother tongue is Yoruba
Official language- Yoruba
Second - English & French

And they are not French it’s like saying Nigerian Yorubas are English
yorubas in Benin are ever ready to be re-united with their brothers in Nigeria buh the Nigerian counterpart isn't done with slavery yet.

They are too neck deep in politics that they don't see the rot beside them anymore.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
yorubas in Benin are ever ready to be re-united with their brothers in Nigeria buh the Nigerian counterpart isn't done with slavery yet.

They are too neck deep in politics that they don't see the rot beside them anymore.

Same way Igbos are ready for a Biafra without Niger delta
But Igbo are still hoping fro slavery under Niger delta so they can access oil and sea.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

Same way Igbos are ready for a Biafra without Niger delta
But Igbo are still hoping fro slavery under Niger delta so they can access oil and sea.
i hope you edit and leave them out of this.

It's obvious you wouldn't see what i'm saying prolly because you began to see the better yorubalands that someone like me have seen for a while.

Many yorubas are neck deep in Nigeria, not because they gain anything from it buh because of politics, many liberals don't mind losing their lands to Nigeria, i have seen them blame Awolowo times without number for protecting Lagos and other yorubalands against zik invasion.

When i call some yoruba slaves, believe me i know what i'm saying, they don't care about yoruba or our lands, all they care is their political allegiance, they are the worst set of yoruba you'll ever see. This are the people you will see online abusing PYO, Tinubu and other prominent Yoruba just because of their allegiance with pdp, if this type of people tell you they love yoruba and want to join you in asking for our lands collectively, they are doing this just to despise another political party. This is why i will forever refer to them as slaves.

I am #Yorubafirst, i support yoruba first in everything and untill someone convinces me he's same then i'm sorry my brother, such person is a 'One Nigeria' slave.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
i hope you edit and leave them out of this.

It's obvious you wouldn't see what i'm saying prolly because you began to see the better yorubalands that someone like me have seen for a while.

Many yorubas are neck deep in Nigeria, not because they gain anything from it buh because of politics, many liberals don't mind losing their lands to Nigeria, i have seen them blame Awolowo times without number for protecting Lagos and other yorubalands against zik invasion.

When i call some yoruba slaves, believe me i know what i'm saying, they don't care about yoruba or our lands, all they care is their political allegiance, they are the worst set of yoruba you'll ever see. This are the people you will see online abusing PYO, Tinubu and other prominent Yoruba just because of their allegiance with pdp, if this type of people tell you they love yoruba and want to join you in asking for our lands collectively, they are doing this just to despise another political party. This is why i will forever refer to them as slaves.

I am #Yorubafirst, i support yoruba first in everything and untill someone convinces me he's same then i'm sorry my brother, such person is a 'One Nigeria' slave.

What Concerns pdp Apc with what I’m saying here
Are both Apc pdp not about one Nigeria
Your literally contradicting yourself
You can open a new thread about this discussion
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

What Concerns pdp Apc with what I’m saying here
Are both Apc pdp not about one Nigeria
Your literally contradicting yourself
You can open a new thread about this discussion
you brought in some people thinking i'm one of 'em because i called some yoruba slaves earlier and i tried explaining to you why i did that.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
you brought in some people thinking i'm one of 'em because i called some yoruba slaves earlier and i tried explaining to you why i did that.

I’m talking about unifying Yoruba land
You turned it to Apc pdp Yoruba slaves
Tf that’s water and oil
Open a new thread for that
And there’s nothing wrong for Yorubas to participate in Nigerian politics cause facts remains we exist as Nigerians today.
So stop attacking pdp and Apc people or calling Yoruba slaves.
And your one of them cause a typical Yoruba man won’t think like this
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

I’m talking about unifying Yoruba land
You turned it to Apc pdp Yoruba slaves
Tf that’s water and oil
Open a new thread for that
And there’s nothing wrong for Yorubas to participate in Nigerian politics cause facts remains we exist as Nigerians today.
So stop attacking pdp and Apc people or calling Yoruba slaves.
And your one of them cause a typical Yoruba man won’t think like this
the unification will never happen, what i was trying to explain to you abinitio too.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
the unification will never happen, what i was trying to explain to you abinitio too.

Stop deceiving yourself.

grin Ipob member
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Kapilta(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

grin Ipob member
call me whatever you like. We don't live on nairaland where we can write anything just to decieve ourselves.
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
call me whatever you like. We don't live on nairaland where we can write anything just to decieve ourselves.

Ipob Ipob
Re: Unification Of Yoruba Land by nlPoster: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:

Give details.

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Of Ameh Oboni / Does Something Like A Nigerian Yuppie Culture Exist In Nigeria? / See Sex, Sexuality And Sex Everywhere, What Do We Do Now Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.