Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove (10831 Views)

Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures) / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by galadima77(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:
I started to believe that two people in this world must look alike when I travelled to jos for an event. Was walking jejely when I heard a lady screaming Ezekiel Ezekiel since my name no be Ezekiel I kept walking my thing...

Next thing this girl just jump on my body, hugged and begin to kiss me, before I know my hands don begin press her nyansh( no blame me the weather cold undecided) told her my name is not Ezekiel the girl no gree o it took the Grace of God for her to understand. Wetin concern local man wey see free nyansh press? grin

The way people argue with me no be here...they claim my voice too resembles someone else's
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by ZaneleMncube: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
DNA to prove the surgery?

Useless topics from nairalanders
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by djoe21(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:
I started to believe that two people in this world must look alike when I travelled to jos for an event. Was walking jejely when I heard a lady screaming Ezekiel Ezekiel since my name no be Ezekiel I kept walking my thing...

Next thing this girl just jump on my body, hugged and begin to kiss me, before I know my hands don begin press her nyansh( no blame me the weather cold undecided) told her my name is not Ezekiel the girl no gree o it took the Grace of God for her to understand. Wetin concern local man wey see free nyansh press? grin

I think scientists say each individual has about 6 doppelgangers.
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by SolarRen(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

I was watching Emmanuel TV one day and I saw a man that looked exactly like me. I was shocked to my marrows the cam stayed on him for so long but since nobody was around to corroborate my story I just brushed it off as my imagination.
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by LesaSid: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
ZaneleMncube:
DNA to prove the surgery?

Useless topics from nairalanders
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Before I served, someone showed me a picture of my look alike. I argued for a week that that was me but Photoshoped. It took my mum only 5 seconds to prove that that person is not me
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by abumeinben(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

You too like free things angry
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Saaeonline(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Looking For Celpip Coaching in Gurgaon

Click on Links are given below
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Dominatrix(f): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
He admitted to spending lots of money to get that look. Google him

(1) (2) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel, Tears For Fears: A Tribute By Joseph Edgar / 9ice Goes Back School, Plans To Venture Into Politics Come 2015 / Actress Destiny Etiko Net Worth: Destiny Etiko Biography, Age, Cars, Movies, Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.