Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London (49396 Views)

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by zwar: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
02 arena is learning where wenbly

Guess you do not know much about this venues
SSE Wembley is smaller than O2 Arena. grin grin grin It is only 12,500 capacity that is not in anyway taking anything from the legendary performance of Burnaboy. Nigerians should stop pitching artistes against each other . They all try their best...Lol
Just enlightening you further bro..
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Bryan88(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2019
exstreve:
I thought Nigerians said his music is only for weed smokers?
don't mind them.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by gholdjhazper: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2019
OTayobami:

Get a good life you fool!

You ever got one??�
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by OTayobami(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2019
gholdjhazper:

You ever got one??�

I no blame you...poverty and hunger can make a man do many things you know? Maybe na wetin make you dey type rubbish so
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by morzook(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2019
See arena, Wembley. It's capacity is 12,000. O2 can occupy 20,000

Abfinest007:
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nuclear99(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2019
OTayobami:

Na ya papa high! slowpoke!
Shey you get papa, You no wetin Dem dey call Papa ... you mumu die.. Ordinary N50 condom for prevent your so call parents from the disaster wey Dem call pikin(you). because I no say Dem go de regret y Dem born you, but Dem no fit do anything and Dem fit no tell you truth....

Happy banning mods
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Gistformant:
Excited Nigerian Afrobeats artiste, Burna Boy goes shirtless as he poses with his mum at his concert, 'The Africans Giant Return Tour' in London. Gistmore reports

Burna Boy becomes the first Afrobeats artiste to sell out SSE Arena Wembley in London.

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4boT05Asye/?igshid=y4mw9uszabdv

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/shirtless-burna-boy-poses-with-his-mum-at-his-concert-in-london

He came to my backyard, but work no let me attend cry
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by friendlyadvice: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Growthx99:
As far as I don't carry gun or do yahoo I'm ok undecided
grin spoken like a real loser,tell your momsy that God will clean the tears she has cried over you even though you aren't dead yet
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2019
great one
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by khallebb(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2019
realestniggah:

Don't be deluded how many white people do you see in the audience
This is the most stupid comment I've seen in years.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by OTayobami(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Nuclear99:
Shey you get papa, You no wetin Dem dey call Papa ... you mumu die.. Ordinary N50 condom for prevent your so call parents from the disaster wey Dem call pikin(you). because I no say Dem go de regret y Dem born you, but Dem no fit do anything and Dem fit no tell you truth....

Happy banning mods

You wey get papa, abeg go ask am wetin he use your sense do before he go die! Disgrace of a son!
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2019
realestniggah:

I'm saying most of the audience wizkid, davido, burna boy perform to oversea are African people staying there. Don't get it twisted. White have never taken African music seriously,And that okay because he not their kind of music we do.
it is not white only,That is normal when you are just emerging,you know how many booed Baba Fela self on Nigerian soil before his music became Wild desert Fire.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
Nigeria will still dominate western world entertainment industry
Only in your imaginations.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Emmymarvel(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Rosay15:
. I Dey tell you
He no fit shout
Lol

02 Arena is 20,000 capacity why SSE Arena of Wembley is 12,500. Note: SSE Arena is just a section of the entire wembley Arena

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:
Imagine sse Wembley?
Wizkid and Davido dey learn work where Burnaboy dey.
That was just a small part of wembley.

The whole of wembley takes Up to 100000 people.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2019
PapaBaby:
Imagine sse Wembley?
Wizkid and Davido dey learn work where Burnaboy dey.

Abfinest007:
Lol Wembley arena is not Wembley stadium o. Nigerians. grin
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Rosay15(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Emmymarvel:

02 Arena is 20,000 capacity why SSE Arena of Wembley is 12,500. Note: SSE Arena is just a section of the entire wembley Arena
. Thanks for the correction
Noted

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by lekan3531(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
I beg wia dis guy do him juju......Make he take me to dat place.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Rosay15(f): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
aunty wey mumu that concour with trash.

O2 arena is 20,000
Sse Wembley arena is 12,500
idiot, must you insult someone before you make a point.
Brother ode
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2019
OTayobami:
E be like say the people wey dey attack dey mad ba?! Make God punish all of una!

Amen in Jesus name. Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
oponu boda ode .

O2 arena capacity is 20,000
Sse Wembley arena is 12,500

Nawa for you o.Can't you just correct them without the insults?
some people like wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by KingOvo(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Don't be ignorant. 02 is 20k, this place is 12,500
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Slimdada(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2019
allanphash7:
Burna boy and Pasuma are having something in common lately

And What are they having in common?
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by allanphash7(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Their mom never stayed off their lives
Slimdada:

And What are they having in common?
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Slimdada(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2019
If only my mother was alive I would definitely wanted to rule the world with her by my side this way,but she is late, left me early in this cold world.
Pls
Come through for me God
You're the only father and mother I have in this world

There are no limit's,no walls no barriers to what I can achieve,
As men no wan clear me��‍♂
Show me the way for street��
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Slimdada(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2019
allanphash7:

And that's why they both doing well in their various musical career,
If only my mother was alive I would definitely wanted to rule the world with her by my side this way,but she is left me early in this cold world.
Pls
Come through for me God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Pweetiedude(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
check this out...

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Slimdada(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2019
allanphash7:

Wow and that's why both doing well in life
If only my mother was alive I would definitely wanted to rule the world with her by my side this way,but she is left me early in this cold world.
Pls
Come through for me God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Madaraa1(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
Nigeria will still dominate western world entertainment industry

l0lzzz keep lying to your self
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Slimdada(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Slimdada:

And that's why they both doing well in their various musical career,
If only my mother was alive I would definitely wanted to rule the world with her by my side this way,but she left me early in this cold world.
Pls
Come through for me God

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Larryomooba(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:

Nope this accommodate 12k ppl
02 is 20k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.