Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London (49411 Views)

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by otipoju(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83725479:
Awwwwww kiss

Joy of motherhood.
Beside every successful man, there are 2 women : his wife and his MOTHER!

Very supportive mother this woman is.

BURNA BOY IS ON FIRE THIS 2019.

Bigger You OluwaBurna.

Everybody get dem time.
It's your time BURNA.
Enjoy it.

We see you bringing home the GRAMMYS soon.

From all of us @
, we wish you all the very best for the future.

....................... ........................ ............................. ..................

Lol cheesy
Those are the enemies of Nigeria.
Our country will progress while wailers keep wailing daily.
Don't let us curse them Sir Tee.
It's not in our nature.
Let's keep supporting them in our prayers.
Thanks for the heads up bro.
Have a great week ahead.
Hugs!

Manna...if you ever leave the shores of Nigeria and go to Rwanda to see what governance should be like...you will stop applauding this government for doing nothing. Its not an APC / PDP thing. Nigerian government officials are the devil incarnate.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Madaraa1(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
so what are you saying.
How many white loved even native Blacks ,from Ali to Michael when they started.

that is a diffrent talk altogether Ali and jackson are citizen compare to wiz and burna

those white dont pay attention to us
same way we dont to other continent

we pay attention to the uk and us because of their overwhemling popularity. but yes prove me wrong if the uk and us pay attention to the world not to talk of africa self

look at the likes of ( bts. exo and co) way popular than all africa artist how many nigeria know about them including you go to your street ask a educated youth name 5 musician which is not africa or the popular us and see how dumb they be
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2019
I want to see a pic of your mother.

I am sure she looks like a tree biting monkey.

friendlyadvice:
e mama no even fine sef
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by ORIENTATION101: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Rosay15:
idiot, must you insult someone before you make a point.
Brother ode
koshi Danu tonguetongue
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Vikzz(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
02 arena is learning where wenbly

Ode
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by majamajic(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:

as u hear Wembley , u think na the national team stadium .

SSE arena in Wembley !!!
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by zealblinks(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Google before you comment bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2019
allanphash7:
Burna boy and Pasuma are having something in common lately

What are you insinuating ?
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Slimdada:

And that's why they both doing well in their various musical career,
If only my mother was alive I would definitely wanted to rule the world with her by my side this way,but she is left me early in this cold world.
Pls
Come through for me God
You're the only father and mother I have in this world

There are no limit's,no walls no barriers to what I can achieve,
As men no wan clear me��‍♂
Show me the way for street��
So davido wey no get mother nko.
You better work hard and focus ur life. Orphans have become billionaires.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by allanphash7(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Their mom never stayed off their lives
condemn:

What are you insinuating ?
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by inyenejo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Forget the zombies, if u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Senioragender(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https://www.ffanonline.com.ng/2019/10/make-alot-of-money-working-at-home-with.html?m=1
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Madaraa1:

that is a diffrent talk altogether Ali and jackson are citizen compare to wiz and burna

those white dont pay attention to us
same way we dont to other continent

we pay attention to the uk and us because of their overwhemling popularity. but yes prove me wrong if the uk and us pay attention to the world not to talk of africa self

look at the likes of ( bts. exo and co) way popular than all africa artist how many nigeria know about them including you go to your street ask a educated youth name 5 musician which is not africa or the popular us and see how dumb they be
have you seen Asa crowd before,what of light house,seal nko,sade adu,fela , Angelique kidjo,what of Fashek majek in thr so called USA and Europe.
Oyinbo will care about you if yoy produce classic music the same way we used to love the Jamaica Songs before ours came up fully
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
gypsey:
Only in your imaginations.
ok saddam Hussien
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Madaraa1:

l0lzzz keep lying to your self
something wey done they sele already,American artists are now following our celebs on social media,series of collaborations in songs etc.
Time will tell.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
ok saddam Hussien
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
that is what i use to answer people whom i don't wana argue with.
Are you satisfied now ??
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
that is what i use to answer people whom i don't wana argue with.
Are you satisfied now ??
More Rubbish! grin

Still makes no sense.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Madaraa1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
something wey done they sele already,American artists are now following our celebs on social media,series of collaborations in songs etc.
Time will tell.

what about the south korean artiste they do follow or the australians get this if nigerian artiste are to hit internationaly not with this style you should know our celeb is not the first set of people they have follow not trying to downgrade nigerians but make we stay were contain us this africa level thats all they could get
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
gypsey:
More Rubbish! grin

Still makes no sense.
someone don't wana argue with and you are still engaging him,you know what oyinbo call it Alzheimer or dementia.
Yes like aunty olunloyo
Na your type we they hear for News say he stab hin brother or wife because of #100,carry your problem go Yaba ,i no get you cure.
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Madaraa1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
have you seen Asa crowd before,what of light house,seal nko,sade adu,fela , Angelique kidjo,what of Fashek majek in thr so called USA and Europe.
Oyinbo will care about you if yoy produce classic music the same way we used to love the Jamaica Songs before ours came up fully

please tell me this boys don't produce good song EXO, Pentagon, NCT-127,
Blackpink, and Monsta X yes they do and are gaining
momentum in the United States.
However, South Korea’s own BTS are
global musical juggernauts that stand
far above everyone else. jamaica is south america and yes till today they outrank nigeria like stephen marley and the rest

these foreign artist mention above the pull crowd like bts with 20million followers compare to wizzy ask your self the truth as popular as these musicians how many nigeria knows about then.
nbs: bts the biggest boy band in the world they outrank taylor swift in uk
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Madaraa1:

what about the south korean artiste they do follow or the australians get this if nigerian artiste are to hit internationaly not with this style you should know our celeb is not the first set of people they have follow not trying to downgrade nigerians but make we stay were contain us this africa level thats all they could get
Na for us to just package well,if our ladies can wana kill GOtv because of Spanish soap operas and Korea film.
Why can't other country do same for us if we stand wella.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Madaraa1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
Na for us to just package well,if our ladies can wana kill GOtv because of Spanish soap operas and Korea film.
Why can't other country do same for us if we stand wella.

i swear nigeria girls go they dor for these people like mad my small sister they tell me say na korean she wn marry na so i dey look the mumu
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamaafrik:
someone don't wana argue with and you are still engaging him,you know what oyinbo call it Alzheimer or dementia.
Yes like aunty olunloyo
Na your type we they hear for News say he stab hin brother or wife because of #100,carry your problem go Yaba ,i no get you cure.
Even more Rubbish grin

Just read what you wrote Above and tell me if it makes sense. You can't even spell or write in clear sentences.

Dumbo!
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Legendguru: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Madaraa1:

please tell me this boys don't produce good song EXO, Pentagon, NCT-127,
Blackpink, and Monsta X yes they do and are gaining
momentum in the United States.
However, South Korea’s own BTS are
global musical juggernauts that stand
far above everyone else. jamaica is south america and yes till today they outrank nigeria like stephen marley and the rest

these foreign artist mention above the pull crowd like bts with 20million followers compare to wizzy ask your self the truth as popular as these musicians how many nigeria knows about then.
nbs: bts the biggest boy band in the world they outrank taylor swift in uk
leave that guy alone... how can Naija artists make wave internationally when they sing rubbish and call it songs
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by seunfape(m): 3:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Hoigu:
What a supportive mother
which supportive mother ,wetting she they support
Re: Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London by mamaafrik(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
Even more Rubbish grin

Just read what you wrote Above and tell me if it makes sense. You can't even spell or write in clear sentences.

Dumbo!
rindiatu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries / Olamide (baddo) Share A Photo Of Himself Smoking (see Pic) / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.