Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fans Shower Expensive Gifts On Diane During Her Meet & Greet Event In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Shower Expensive Gifts On Diane During Her Meet & Greet Event In Lagos (837 Views)

Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Shower Expensive Gifts On Diane During Her Meet & Greet Event In Lagos by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Petite BBNaija star, Diane Russet was hosted by her fans in a meet and greet session yesterday in Lagos and she got a room full of expensive and thoughtful gifts. The Kaduna born was one of the most loved housemates in the BBNaija 2019 edition, her endearing, sweet and easy-going nature has made her garner true and genuine fans.

Daine Yashim took to her Instagram page after the event to thank her fans for turning up for her. See what she wrote below:

My Exact Expression When My Small But MIGHTY Army @TeamDiane_ Surprises Me With My Long Wishes !! I’m So BLESSED To Have You All As My Family THANK YOU from The Bottom Of My Heart !!!! Dress : @ReplicaLagos
Makeup : @MakeUpByChinny
Hair : @stylenesthairr

Shoes : @gucci ✨✨✨✨✨✨

See more photos below

Watch video here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/bbnaija-fans-shower-expensive-gifts-on-diane-during-her-meet-greet-event-in-lagos-photos-and-video/

Re: Fans Shower Expensive Gifts On Diane During Her Meet & Greet Event In Lagos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2019
She’s beautiful
Re: Fans Shower Expensive Gifts On Diane During Her Meet & Greet Event In Lagos by Hoigu: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2019
I just love her she's so natural
Re: Fans Shower Expensive Gifts On Diane During Her Meet & Greet Event In Lagos by Nicolex(f): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Abi she wan tour the entire 36 states

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Better Smoke Weed And Write Songs - Blackface Tells Daddyfreeze / NAFDAC Officials Raid Skin Bleaching Shop Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Teni Make Jest Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.