Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone (1564 Views)

Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by bennyefosa19: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2019
The Tecno Spark 4 comes with an HD+ display measuring 6.1-inches offering a 19:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch. The device offers a dual-rear camera module packing a 13MP primary sensor along with a VGA sensor. To capture selfies, the device features a 5MP snapper with an LED flash.
The unit is powered by a 2GHz MediaTek Helio A22 SoC clubbed with 3GB RAM and 32GB expandable storage. The device will ship with Android Pie OS with a HiOS 5.0 interface. For security, the device offers a fingerprint scanner at the rear and Face Unlock 2.0 feature. The handset draws its power from a 3,000mAh battery.
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by Mohbola(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Interesting
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by akingbadeomoseb: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
I am also Impressed by the functioning of this phone, the power of the phone is based particularly on MediaTek processor and Tecno is doing that very well.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Will u guys shut up! tecno marketers tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by Gwandana: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
the phone is good
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by harryodilli19(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2019
bennyefosa19:
The Tecno Spark 4 comes with an HD+ display measuring 6.1-inches offering a 19:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch. The device offers a dual-rear camera module packing a 13MP primary sensor along with a VGA sensor. To capture selfies, the device features a 5MP snapper with an LED flash.
The unit is powered by a 2GHz MediaTek Helio A22 SoC clubbed with 3GB RAM and 32GB expandable storage. The device will ship with Android Pie OS with a HiOS 5.0 interface. For security, the device offers a fingerprint scanner at the rear and Face Unlock 2.0 feature. The handset draws its power from a 3,000mAh battery.
it is a good choice with great features. the performance is also good with the best in class Helio P22
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by innobarca(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2019
They will come for u
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by samueloyem19: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2019
meshachdbuzz:
Will guys shut up tecno marketers tongue tongue

People like you, who don't like the device try to cover your hatred by saying people shit. Even I am going to praise the device performing very well with the MediaTek chipset. Now claim me too!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2019
I don't know why whenever I see someone using a tecno phone, I start to see a huge POVERTY written on their forehead. sad

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by drjprince: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I don't know why whenever I see someone using a tecno phone, I start to see a huge POVERTY written on their forehead. sad
Because Tecno phones are useless

Using inferior processors to make their
Very useless people with stupid marketers check all the good comments above are made by this set of people
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by investigator007: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
drjprince:
Because Tecno phones are useless

Using inferior processors to make their
Very useless people with stupid marketers check all the good comments above are made by this set of people
lwkmd why d thing dy pain you like this for body hahahaha and you no sabi vex... C try and hug transformer
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by Gwandana: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Tecno will always keep the dice rolling cool
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by Effulgent(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tecno marketers, you guys suck a lot , your marketing skill is bad ... tecno is a not a bad phone tho
Re: Tecno Spark 4: Decent Yet Powerful Phone by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2019
its a good phone

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus For Sale In Ikorodu, Lagos / Iphone6 Plus For Sale 40k Neat And Fairly Used / Which Of These Phones Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.