Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? (733 Views)

Real Reason Why Wike Want Fubara Out. / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by kelvinginzie: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2019
It is quite clear that Wike wants a Tambuwal Presidency
Why?

Although Tambuwal have proved himself against Buhari and Apc.
He delivered 351,000 plus votes to Atiku compared to Buhari 490, 000 votes in sokoto, this alone is impressive, and managed to defeat the Apc in his state inspite of all their federal might and rigging
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by netpro(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Wike knows going for the presidency himself will not work, especially in 2019, so he is looking for a stooge.

He too wants to be a Godfather of Nigerian politics.
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by Salvador1: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Definitely to be his vice.

But it cannot work.
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by dukeprince50: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2019
lol, inspite of rigging?
It was glaring that APC will win 2019 election.
Its still glaring now that SE can't win 2023 except APC give them the ticket.
APC is stronger politically than PDP.
SW is stronger politically than SE but we will still shout rigging after that.
Election is not about the 200 persons that come online daily shouting PDP / APC, PDP's hope should be SS but at the moment, APC is gaining ground there. I do not see any APC stronghold that PDP is trying to take over.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by wallex1983(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2019
He wants to prove that he has the stamina to drive PDP.
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by wallex1983(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
Wike knows going for the presidency himself will not work, especially in 2019, so he is looking for a stooge.

He too wants to be a Godfather of Nigerian politics.

Once you opt to become a vice, you lose your right as a Godfather.

It's one of the 2 or none.
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by Kpoikpoi: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2019
kelvinginzie:
It is quite clear that Wike wants a Tambuwal Presidency
Why?

Although Tambuwal have proved himself against Buhari and Apc.
He delivered 351,000 plus votes to Atiku compared to Buhari 490, 000 votes in sokoto, this alone is impressive, and managed to defeat the Apc in his state inspite of all their federal might and rigging
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by Kpoikpoi: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2019
IPOB thread.
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by Monogamy: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Nothing bad in giving a trial

Wike might be selected as Vp should Tambuwal wins the Pdp presidential primary
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by ZombieTERROR: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
lol, inspite of rigging?
It was glaring that APC will win 2019 election.
Its still glaring now that SE can't win 2023 except APC give them the ticket.
APC is stronger politically than PDP.
SW is stronger politically than SE but we will still shout rigging after that.
Election is not about the 200 persons that come online daily shouting PDP / APC, PDP's hope should be SS but at the moment, APC is gaining ground there. I do not see any APC stronghold that PDP is trying to take over.

Who is APc presenting at the polls in 2023...
Tinubu?
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by dukeprince50: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Who is APc presenting at the polls in 2023...
Tinubu?
There are things I could disturb myself of, Not 2023 election, I'll rather want to know what I'll be in 2023 and not who comes in power.
m
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by ZombieTERROR: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
There are things I could disturb myself of, Not 2023 election, I'll rather want to know what I'll be in 2023 and not who comes in power.
m

Then why the rubbish analysis about 2023...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by Kpoikpoi: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Kpoikpoi post=83725877][/quote]
Re: Why Does Governor Wike Want Tambuwal To Be President? by Kpoikpoi: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Another IPOB news.

(1) (Reply)

FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) / Kwara APC Crisis Worsens As Thugs Attack Party Chairman, Excos / Do Customers Actually Pay The VAT For Fast-foods And Others? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.