Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) (730 Views)

Igbos Are The Only People That Used Their Money To Build Two Airports / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) by joseph6071: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2020
A little girl, Dele who was seen by a man by the ATM of FCMB studying in the night using the ATM light.

He shared her photo on his official social media page writing...

"I saw this little Dele at FCMB Bank along Yaba Road in Ondo City. She is using the ATM Gallery light to do her homework. My respect goes to her determination to make it in life. Let it go viral."

This got the attention of the bank and they promised to help her if they can locate her.

The bank wrote...

"We are inspired by Dele's determination to study. It's great our ATM Gallery could light her books for the evening, but we would love to do more to support. Can you please help us find Dele? Please RT until it gets to someone who knows her."

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/fcmb-to-help-little-girl-who-used-their.html

Re: FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) by joseph6071: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) by Braintrain: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2020
Waste
All for clout
Re: FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2020
This country eh. Your end is near you politicians that caused agony, should be prepare.
Re: FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) by ihimiray(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Wetin she dey do since she come back from school
Re: FCMB To Help Little Girl Who Used Their ATM Light To Study (photos) by Mynd44: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2020

(1)

ICYMI: Mbaka Didn’t Apologise To Me, Says Ihedioha / Bayelsa: APC Going To Court Over Douye Diri, Says Oshiomhole / Kwara APC Crisis Worsens As Thugs Attack Party Chairman, Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.