Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

"I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B (987 Views)

Throwback: See Dwayne Johnson 'the Rock' When He Was 15 / Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B by mercyokoro24(f): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2019
American rapper, Cardi B has revealed that she indulged in smoking when she was only 15 years old to try to impress her seniors and be seen as "cool". It is obviously a decision that she regrets now as she used the opportunity to advise young girls not to try such stunts in bid of being seen as cool as it usually goes downwards after that.

Checkout the photos she shared below and her candid advise to younger girls:

15 year old Cardi ...Dear little girls don’t smoke cigarettes or weed trying to look cool for the seniors cause you really gonna grow up and see how dumb you look doing it Seriously tho what was I thinking? anyways naaa my mustache was too much

More photos of 15 years old Cardi B:
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-started-smoking-when-i-was-15-years.html

Re: "I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B by TheTitans: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: "I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B by mercyokoro24(f): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Singer Peruzzi Finally Confirms His Relationship With Bbnaija Cee-c (screenshots / A Snake Found Inside A Plate Of Food A Guy Gave To A Lady In Abraka, Delta (vid) / Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.