Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Easy But Effective Steps To Planning Your Research Paper - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Easy But Effective Steps To Planning Your Research Paper (187 Views)

Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference / Easy But Effective Steps To Planning Your Research Paper / Stop Being Frustrated:here Are 3 Effective Steps On How To Overcome Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy But Effective Steps To Planning Your Research Paper by Researchclue: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2019
WELL-RESEARCHED 'ADULT EDUCATION' PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS.

THE EFFECT OF THE NIGERIAN PIDGEN ENGLISH ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN NIGERIA . https://nairaproject.com/projects/131.html

ARTICLE.....
Easy but Effective Steps to Planning your Research Paper

Three years ago I was a final year student in a higher institution. Research project is one of the requirements to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree. Being a final year student it was time to write my own research project. Each student was assigned a specific supervisor to guide on the project.

To say the truth, I literally had no idea of how to do a research project or how to write a thesis. Not even close!

So I went to see my project supervisor to put me through, hoping she would give me topic to work on. Read More>>>
https://nairaproject.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

(LESSON 8):-- How You Can Make Your Future Habits Easy / Word Of The Day.... 'irascible' / Tendering, Procurement And Negotiation Skills Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.