Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter (1175 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Sermon @ The November 2019 Thanksgiving Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter by Haleplushearty: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2019
� RCCG 2019 DIVINE ENCOUNTER - A TASTE OF WATER

TEXT: 1 KINGS 17:8-16
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF8SIo2M0cc
OPENING PRAYER
Let’s lift our hands to the Most High God and bless His Holy Name, let’s give the Lord appreciation, today like never before, worship Him, give Him glory, give Him honour, give Him adoration, bless His holy name, He’s worthy to be praised, He’s worthy to be adored, there’s no one like Him, He is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of days, the great Provider, let’s magnify His holy name. Thank You Father, thank You Lord God Almighty, in Jesus’ Mighty name we have prayed.

�S�O�N�G�
You are worthy to be praised
My Redeemer

Father we can never thank You enough, for Your goodness, mercy, provision, protection and everything You have done for us since the beginning of the year, Father, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

Today we have come again, we need a very special encounter with You, encounter that will turn the hopeless to one with great hope, Father, let us have an encounter with You.

Our Lord and our God, we know that during Your Congress there's going to be a great turn around, but for Your children who are here today, let their own turn around begin right now.

Father, I want Your children here today to be those who will testify in December, so let it be in Jesus' name. Thank You Almighty, in Jesus’ mighty name we have prayed.

THE MESSAGE
1 Kings chapter 17 verse 8 to 16

8 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,
9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.
11 And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.
12 And she said, As the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
14 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.
15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
16 And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by Elijah.

I stand here today as a representative of the Most High God and i say you will never lack again, and it will be so according to the word of the Lord that I have spoken unto you.

The widow of Zarephath had only one meal left that she was going to prepare for herself and her son to eat and then commit suicide because they have nothing more but just as they were preparing for their last meal, unknown to them the help was on the way. Help is on the way for someone here today and the help will arrive before it’s too late.

Because long she started to fetch firewood, the owner of heaven and earth, the Possessor of heaven and earth, the One who said silver is mine, gold, is mine, the One who said the earth is mine and the fulness thereof had looked down from heaven and see her situation and had arranged help for her.

You may not know it, but long before you left home this morning, the God I serve had already seen your needs and help is on the way. When you read John 12:24 - The Bible says except a corn of wheat falls on the ground and die, it abideth alone but if falls to the ground and die then it will bring forth much fruit. What many of us do not understand is that when you give an offering to God, when you sow a seed to the Almighty God, it may look as if the seed had died, it may look as if nothing is forthcoming, but I can guarantee you, if a corn of wheat falls to the ground and die that is not the end of it, it’s merely waiting for a taste of water.

Each time you give an offering, the Almighty God who controls seedtime and harvest immediately begins to prepare for your harvest. For example, in 2 Chronicles 1:6-12 Solomon gave a thousand burnt offering- a thousand cows (1 000) were slaughtered, you will think the cows are dead, oh yes, they were dead like a corn of seed that fell to the ground and died but the harvest is coming, in 2 Chronicles 7:5 Solomon was able to offer another offering of twenty two thousand (22,000) oxen plus a hundred and twenty (120 000) sheep.

He looks as if he was a fool when he was sowing the seeds of a thousand cows but when the harvest came, twenty two thousand (22 000) plus a hundred and twenty thousand sheep (120 000) why? because the number two law in the universe, the universe is controlled by laws - the number one law is the law of preservation, everything that God has created want to be preserved, the law caused you to jump out of the road when you discover that a car is coming from behind suddenly, you don’t want to perish, in the name that is above every other name, none of you will perish.

The second law more as important as the first is the law of harvest. Galatioans 6:7 Whatsoever you sow you will reap- remove farmers for two years and the world will perish, the law is so powerful that God applied it to Himself- He had only one begotten son, He wanted more children and sowed His only begotten son. John 3:16, Romans 8:29 - firstborn of many brethren, He sowed His only begotten son now has many children, children of God shout Hallelujah. HALLELUJAH!

What you sow, you reap. How do you become a child of God? through Jesus Christ, because He sowed Him and produce other children of God, the Bible says as Jesus Christ is, so are we. The law of harvest is extremely powerful. In order to help the woman God caused her to sow- give me what you have and let me multiply it.

Anyone who does not understand the law of harvest say how can you asked a widow to give the last meal that she had, God working on the principle- you sow you reap. She sowed bread, water and the Bible says herself, her son, the man of God ate for many days because the harvest just kept coming.

You only block your way to recovery if you stop sowing, Galatians 6:9 provided you don’t stop you will reap. If a farmer stop sowing very soon he will finish what he has harvested and he will die of hunger, keep sowing, it may look as if the seed is dead, when it had a taste of water, it will germinate and will bring forth. I can assure you, your havest is on the way.

When we started the Holy Ghost Service on this campground, and the crowd began to increase and i found out that i couldn't lay hands on all the people alone anymore because during the holy ghost service in those days everybody that came will be laid hands on everytime i used to do it all alone i applied the wisdom of God.

When the crowd increased, i choose seven elders and I gave each one of them a tie, they received it by faith and the anointing began to work through them, suddenly I discovered that travellers always buy tie for me and God said what I sowed determined my harvest then i began to sow shoes, it’s good to be able to hear from God you will hear from God today.

Whatever you sow you will reap your harvest is on the way. The only one who hasn't got Jesus Christ will reap the wages of sin-death (physical, spiritual and financial).

If you are still not saved, give your life to Jesus Christ for your harvest to flow, if your soul is not prosper you can’t prosper in other ways, come and give your life to Jesus now.

SALVATION PRAYER
Those of you in front pray-
+Father, save my soul, I want my soul to prosper, wash me clean in your blood, let me become a true child of the living God, i promise to do Your will for the rest of my life.

+Let’s stretch our hands towards these people and pray that the One who saved our souls will save theirs also and give them a brand new beginning.

+Saviour, i just want to say thank You for Your word and these Your children who have responded to the altar call, please, receive them in Jesus name, have mercy on them, let Your blood wash them clean, save their souls today, write their names in the book of life, from now on anytime they call on You answer them by fire, let them begin to prosper also, in Jesus’ mighty name we have prayed.

OFFERING
Give an offering that will challenge God to prove Himself as the Allsufficient God so that before the Congress you will be enjoying financial turnaround.

Lift the offering to the Almighty God and cry to Him with all your heart - Father, I believe You completely, beginning from today let my harvests start abundantly to the glory of Your name.

PRAYER

+ Ask the Almighty God for something big/special you want Him to do for you before December.

+ The One who can do all things will grant your requests.

+ The God who said there’s nothing too hard for Him will answer you today.

+ The Helper of the helpless will send help to you today.

+ That miracle you must have urgently so that your joy may be full, receive it right now.

+ Everyone of you here today, young and old, the glory of God in your lives will be brighter still.

+Your light will never grow out.

+ Because God is the great provider, every need of yours - physical, material, spiritual, marital, ... shall be met.

+Before the end of this month, in the name that is above every other name, you will sing a song of victory, joy and breakthrough.

+ It shall be well with you.

+God will bless your offering.

+He will sanctify it and use it for His glory.

+And you will never lack again.

+ You will never borrow again.

+ The one that God will use to help you will come very quickly.

+ It shall be well with you.

+In Jesus Mighty name we have prayed.

AMEN!

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter by Olaps: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Amen to the prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Weight Lifts A Woman During Healing- Pictures/video / True Story About The Reverend Father That Died In His Car. / 24% Of Muslim Youths Are Leaving Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.