Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,635 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Goodwill Can Never Kill Me: Cubana Chief Priest Promises To Expose Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Goodwill Can Never Kill Me: Cubana Chief Priest Promises To Expose Mercy (497 Views)

Wahala As Yeye Kudi Expose Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Dirty Secrets / Cubana Chief Priest Promises To Expose Mercy; Books Interview Session Wit Coolfm / "Dotun, I Have Things To Say" - Cubana Chief Priest Vows To Expose Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Goodwill Can Never Kill Me: Cubana Chief Priest Promises To Expose Mercy by Linx1234: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Romour has it that all is not well with BBNaija Pepperdem winner, Mercy Eke & celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest and the issue is getting more intense.

Following their fallout, Cubana Chief Priest has taken to Instagram to request for an interview with Dotun @ CoolFM with the sole aim of addressing so many issues.

In his words;

Brotherly @do2dtun Book Me A Session I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address, My Humility N Love ......................https://janefblog.com/10194-2my-goodwill-can-never-kill-me-cubana-chief-priest-promises-to-expose-mercy/

Re: My Goodwill Can Never Kill Me: Cubana Chief Priest Promises To Expose Mercy by johnkay1(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Goodwill ke?
Many homeless children dey your state, you don't have their time because it will not fetch you enough publicity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Video Of Davido Praying For His Son At His Naming Ceremony (see Video) / Victor Ad Ft Erriga _why Did You Know That Bac_j Browser Is Inside The Video / #bbnaija: See How Dubai Hotel Celebrated Mercy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.