Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December (38852 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Maldini213: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
I like it like that

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Freemanbobble: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Dhortunn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Another time for a lot of "fake" fans who don't even know a lyric to any of her songs, to start famzing tickets, regular and table appearances.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by sammysmiles(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Gggg
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by sundaygray(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Funny how these American artist want to come to Nigeria.. Hmm!
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrGidifeed:
American rapper, CardiB set to shut down Lagos in December.

Singer, Darey took to his page to make the announcement with caption saying...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/american-rapper-cardib-set-to-shut-down-lagos-in-december/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Why do African American Celebs prefer Nigeria to SA? They like Nigerians in general: But, the Igbos in particular! If you traced the lineages of Jayz, Kanye, Beyonce, you'll trace them down to Nigeria.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by bobokeshington: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
See fresh laps

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Maldini213: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Angelfrost:
Na so.... Slightly upgraded Lil Kim. grin

She is good

But no way near lil Kim

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cardi 'bitch'
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by LOGOBELT: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
We are waiting

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by AdemolaA2: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
aAK1:
Only God knows how much will be waste on this.
In others news we sell all kinds of poultry equipment cages, incubators, incubator parts etc

Not only God .. the whole management team know as well ..
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Olubee22(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Angelfrost:
Nope, she's a low budget Lil Kim.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Hillybankz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is there any other definition of storming in dictionary

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by iykee101(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stripper turned rapper set to storm lag, o boi olosho go full dere dat very day,chai any free kepkus cuz economy no gud for my side ooooh.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Afonja007: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
A girl that cannot sing they hype her reach this stage music don suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
I must be dia, I don't want to know the obstacle, only God can hold me down
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you have about 1million dollars to spare....contact her management you will fûck her
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

You say what?
Lol Kim can rap. Cardi, can't!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by wasiudvd(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
So she will cum before Atiku? This life sef.
And who is Cardi B to storm Lagos? Icardi will pull more crowd with his team than her and her team.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
AryaSand:

You say what?
Lol Kim can rap. Cardi, can't!

Lol... Of course na. I know that... I wasn't comparing them lyrically or based on talent...

I was making a simple physical comparison...

Kim was a beast on the mic, and a lyricist of pure unadulterated class!!!.. I'm not that obtuse na. grin
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Okuda(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
If this people can borrow me half of the money that will be used to invite Cardi B, I will use it to start up a business that will increase the economy of my community, and i will also give them 24/7 power supply even create employment for some jobless youth. Bringing Cardi B to Nigeria is just a waste of resources, and some politicians will use money meant to develop their constituencies just to fvck this Cardi B, and she will go back home to Add this money to the United States economy, and this people will still deny us visas. Why not invite Omawumi or waje.

so because you need do biz make other parts of the economy no survive? do you know what show biz is? that is a business. for your info, nobody owes you shit in this country. you have to work and fend for yourself and those that rely on you.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
iambabaG:
What’s with the “storm” y’all keep using?
What if it’s Beyonce.. She’ll “tsunami” innit?
You bloggers shouldn’t be lazy and search for new adjectives in the dictionary.

Naija bloggers shouldn't be lazy??!... You are having a laugh, ain't ya?!... grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos / Olamide And His YBNL Squad Strike A Pose / Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.