Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... (837 Views)

2023 Elections: Why APC And PDP Aspirants Must Bring A Consensus And Face Tinubu / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
While the prayers of APC is to face PETER OBI..

Morning to ye political enthusiasts, we shall continue with expectations of 2023 despite how early it might seem to be.. For one , am not interested in what happens in the rest of Buhari era cause any leader who fail in the first tenure has always fail in the second tenure if not worse meanwhile we know looting starts 2 years before election incase of unforseen contingencies, lol.

Today we shall go a little spiritually with our 2 non ideologic parties...
For those very much into Naija politics, they understand that Parties don't really care about the capacity of their candidates to lead but their ability to win votes. For example Buhari has always been a rubbish leader, old , sick , ill educated with a military mindset yet APC only saw a man who can get the strategic votes of the commoners in the north and SW, case closed, also Atiku wasn't really the best PDP could provide in 2019, i mean we have men like Dankwambo , Baba Ahmed (most pple won't know him) and others but cause of Atiku's structure and wealth which brought great respect and power to him, PDP went with him despite been a grandmaster of corruption in Nigeria. By now i hope you understand where am going..

So in 2023, same will happen but Tinubu will be a prayer answered for PDP while Peter Obi will be a prayer answered for APC..

Now let me explain, because what the vultures of each party want is simply to win, Tinubu SW been a flag bearer for APC gives PDP the ammounition to unleash another rubbish secessional leader in the name of Rabiu Kwankwanso of NW , am not a prophet but PDP will win 85% of the votes, reason been that after Buhari, this man is another god of the common north who will continue from Buhari stopped.

Also a prayer answered for APC if OBI gets the flag bearer for PDP , in that respect, very corrupt and power hungry Tinubu will be chosen dumping a more charismatic and Pure Osinbajo or any other proper leaders, reason been that only the very corrupt Tinubu can beat obi cause of his religion which identifies with the core north, his ill acquired great wealth and the power it brings and lastly the power of the ruling party..
People asking while SE cannot challenge SW, now you know the reason, Peter Obi can challenge Osinbajo or Fashola but can never win Tinubu (cause he has the full package).

So in conclusion, 2023 will most likely bring another corrupt fool to continue the degradation of fatherland..It all about winning power for the vultures of both parties, ask yourself who gets those lucrative contracts running in billions of dollars, whether its the oil , defence, infrastructures, minerals and government supplies.. These are where the eyes of the vultures looks to and not in the building of a great nation.

The only solution i see is the unity of the entire south, only this can progress this nation. I remembered when the majority of the south supported GEJ (SS) against mighty Atiku, Buhari and the rest of them..
Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by Siberia01(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
sad lubbish

1 Like

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by Shawnnn01: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
NL now pay fools to post ludicrous rubbish for idiots to jubilate about.

1 Like

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by PassingShot(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
Nels55:
While the prayers of APC is to face PETER OBI..

Morning to ye political enthusiasts, we shall continue with expectations of 2023 despite how early it might seem to be.. For one , am not interested in what happens in the rest of Buhari era cause any leader who fail in the first tenure has always fail in the second tenure if not worse meanwhile we know looting starts 2 years before election incase of unforseen contingencies, lol.

Today we shall go a little spiritually with our 2 non ideologic parties...
For those very much into Naija politics, they understand that Parties don't really care about the capacity of their candidates to lead but their ability to win votes. For example Buhari has always been a rubbish leader, old , sick , ill educated with a military mindset yet APC only saw a man who can get the strategic votes of the commoners in the north and SW, case closed, also Atiku wasn't really the best PDP could provide in 2019, i mean we have men like Dankwambo , Baba Ahmed (most pple won't know him) and others but cause of Atiku's structure and wealth which brought great respect and power to him, PDP went with him despite been a grandmaster of corruption in Nigeria. By now i hope you understand where am going..

So in 2023, same will happen but Tinubu will be a prayer answered for PDP while Peter Obi will be a prayer answered for APC..

Now let me explain, because what the vultures of each party want is simply to win, Tinubu SW been a flag bearer for APC gives PDP the ammounition to unleash another rubbish secessional leader in the name of Rabiu Kwankwanso of NW , am not a prophet but PDP will win 85% of the votes, reason been that after Buhari, this man is another god of the common north who will continue from Buhari stopped.

Also a prayer answered for APC if OBI gets the flag bearer for PDP , in that respect, very corrupt and power hungry Tinubu will be chosen dumping a more charismatic and Pure Osinbajo or any other proper leaders, reason been that only the very corrupt Tinubu can beat obi cause of his religion which identifies with the core north, his ill acquired great wealth and the power it brings and lastly the power of the ruling party..
People asking while SE cannot challenge SW, now you know the reason, Peter Obi can challenge Osinbajo or Fashola but can never win Tinubu (cause he has the full package).

So in conclusion, 2023 will most likely bring another corrupt fool to continue the degradation of fatherland..It all about winning power for the vultures of both parties, ask yourself who gets those lucrative contracts running in billions of dollars, whether its the oil , defence, infrastructures, minerals and government supplies.. These are where the eyes of the vultures looks to and not in the building of a great nation.

The only solution i see is the unity of the entire south, only this can progress this nation. I remembered when the majority of the south supported GEJ (SS) against mighty Atiku, Buhari and the rest of them..

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by skkslar: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
I will like to watch that match.

Meanwhile do you know Solar system and inverter installations are not as expensive as you may have thought.

Check my signature for an affordable solar and inverter installations using the latest innovation in solar technology
Call. 0703-- 226-- 7223
Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
The prayer of PDP is to face anyone from south west

1 Like

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
The prayer of APC is for PDP to present anyone from the East

Lets make it West vs East

Osinbajo vs Obigot

1 Like

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by Bigflamie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol. Southwest would know they've messed up the entire country with their outright bigotry against the east.

2023 will clearly open their myopic eyes grin grin

I've always said this that the north will continue to rule this country till it disintegrate, even if the two big parties field two Southerners as their contenders, the north will still cruise to victory with a new party grin grin grin

You guys don't know the kind of shit this country is in.
Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:
The prayer of APC is for PDP to present anyone from the East

Lets make it West vs East

Osinbajo vs Obigot
PDP has zoned it to North already,TTheifnubu vs Kwankwanso
Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by contigiency(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lie lie. They simply meant the opposite. Tinubu will beat whoever PDP will present hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
PDP has zoned it to North already,TTheifnubu vs Kwankwanso

What now becomes of the SE who have been loyal to PDP for 20yrs? Use and dump

1 Like

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by Monogamy: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is Tinubu contesting for 2023 presidency

Asking on behalf of a friend

2 Likes

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

What now becomes of the SE who have been loyal to PDP for 20yrs? Use and dump
What now become of Rocha's and Ngige who has been loyal to APC? use and dump?
Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What now become of Rocha's and Ngige who has been loyal to APC? use and dump?

Have any of them been able to deliver one state to APC in any federal election?

2 Likes

Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Have any of them been able to deliver one state to APC in any federal election?
Rocha's was APC gov for 6years
Re: Prayers Of PDP Is To Face TINUBU In 2023... by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Rocha's was APC gov for 6years

How many times did he win his state for APC in a federal election?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Voting Is The ONLY Solution / BREAKING: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns 2 Weeks After Inauguration / Osun Debt Profile: "I Don't Know, Google It", Says Commissioner For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.