Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos (31812 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by chineduemmao: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
ACRI:

undecided

If people start confroning them they ll have sense...

I just left road safety net, they parked me and said I was using my phone cos I was looking at the Google map to go somewhere

The stupid people collected 3k from me
You were driving and using google map. If you jam pole nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by destinychildolu(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oga what is this naa got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Rolex66: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Singer Ovahflo Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter in Lagos

We were just harrased by the nigerian police around Ogba Ikeja

They delayed us for too long and it was obvious that they wanted something one of them noticed I was recording and came to attack me

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4caMJEnEak/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/singer-ovahflo-confronts-policemen-who-attacked-him-for-recording-their-encounter/

Next time, don't don't that. Those guys are perennially angry and turn their anger against the Nigerian state to the masses. They are officially recognized bands of criminals masquerading in police uniforms.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Thisis2raw(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sirnuel:
Endangering your life for clout chasing smh
you call this clout chasing? Pray you encounter worst
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by wisdom042(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
I had rather give dem 100naira n move ahead before dem shoot person come lie say na accidental discharge.

Don't risk ur life for clout chasing.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by chineduemmao: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
turhibdwhale:
You say!
grin
Naija with our professional police

I fear ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by sammirano: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
We need body cam for police in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Imagine. Na which account the money dey go, I visited the police station arnd my area few days ago and the extortion that was going on in broad day light shock me
ACRI:

undecided

I just left road safety net, they parked me and said I was using my phone cos I was looking at the Google map to go somewhere

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Obas101(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
the comment on this thread irks me. In a sane country with good system it is very much allowed to record activities,. the police have no right to say No... when taken to court it serves as evidence as to who is right or wrong. The police sometimes are advised to record their arrest.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by eneyoduke(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Even this one was recorded, Audio recording
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by etrange: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Blisplendor12:
I just hate hearing anything about police, they are just criminals in uniform. Can't wait to kill one

Ok, I think it's pretty clear why you hate hearing the word "police" anywhere around you.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
My brother e pay ooo than to make a sorrowful headline
People will now start blaming you again say why u no give dem bribe.

What a country
wisdom042:
I had rather give dem 100naira n move ahead before dem shoot person come lie say na accidental discharge.

Don't risk ur life for clout chasing.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by wisdom042(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Donkenny511:
My brother e pay ooo than to make a sorrowful headline
People will now start blaming you again say why u no give dem bribe.

What a country

I swear bro I still can't imagine how people fight policemen dat is heavily armed n are sometimes drunk.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Paulo3ree(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
I like him, he is strong and knows his right
More so he is a very wise man to be fighting men with guns
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
wisdom042:

I swear bro I still can't imagine how people fight policemen dat is heavily armed n are sometimes drunk.

Na that drunk gan gan be the problem

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
chineduemmao:
Leave the nigga he thinks say na USA
even in US,he would be shot
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by chineduemmao: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
aro1:
even in US,he would be shot
shot for filming a policeman ?
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by 2rez: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
My brother for this critical & perilious period, i help u rejoice oh say u escaped blood overflow wey for don selement from the hand of these trigger happy Naija popo guys them. Sofry sofry with them next time biko. Devil no go SM clout chasing wipe u as the year dey wipe so. Eyah no go be your portion oh.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by capitalzero: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
ACRI:

undecided

I guessed they collected your original driver licence. You can argue that you are not using phone
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
instead make u just squeeze one dirty N20 note in your fist and give the police man with a look-away [sójunu] hand stretch.

na N20 dem need grin

idiot policeman.
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by webngnews: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by newbalancejobs(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
I think Nigeria police are cursed seriously....
How person papa go they fight for N50 for this country...

NLNG SIWES/Internship Application Portal is Open

This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the 2019 NLNG SIWES/internship application is ongoing.

The requirement for NLNG SIWES/Internship Application
These are some of the requirements you need to have scanned before applying for the NLNG SIWES/Internship placement;

SIWES Letter from your school
Passport photograph
School fees receipt
School ID card etc.
Please note that you need to provide the title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on Transfer to attach

2019 NLNG SIWES/Internship Application Guide
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by ocheejeh: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Singer Ovahflo Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter in Lagos

We were just harrased by the nigerian police around Ogba Ikeja

They delayed us for too long and it was obvious that they wanted something one of them noticed I was recording and came to attack me

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4caMJEnEak/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/singer-ovahflo-confronts-policemen-who-attacked-him-for-recording-their-encounter/

9ja police go waste you, niggas go still come chill, drink kunu even toast bannies self for your wake keep...
Baba wisdom is the principal thing, use it especially when you encounter 9ja police.

You get luck say nor be SARS(Condemned Criminals) dem go waste you nothing go surb... U wan follow madman drag road abi? Your dead body go hear am.

U may not be this lucky next time if you refused to apply diplomacy with wisdom.

U wan show the babe inside your motto say u be galadima abi? I de laugh you �
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by EdiskyHarry: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
please be careful next time, according to statistic, the Nigerian police has killed so many innocent people than arm robbers, at least Nigerian police kills 3 people everyday, and injure 15 per hour
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tapout:
please oh people should be careful with police oh abeg...if those guys had a gun they would have shot him for getting physical with them and then label it self defence. Dem no hold gun na Westin give am mind. Pls let us be careful.
police on stop and search nor carry rifle? Is that how they do in your place?
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Blisplendor12:
I just hate hearing anything about police, they are just criminals in uniform. Can't wait to kill one
keyboard warrior. I detest your kind, leave your phone and get a gun
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by amunkita(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Blisplendor12:

It won't be a bad idea if they succeed in Killing ur 1st child...
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by koffsman(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2019
And IG won't talk and Dolapo or what ever the hell her name is why do they still allow this animals in police uniform Carry Aks around as if we have war na wa ooo imagine fighting an innocent man because he did a video with the phone he bought with his money Ogun go kill all evil police men and women
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by chineduemmao: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2019
turhibdwhale:
You say!
grin
Naija with our professional police
Buy your cheap data here>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived

Service b4 pay guaranteed
Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Hardewarlee:
On a more serious note , WHY DO POLICEMEN FEAR CAMERAS ? Whereas you can as well bring out your phone too to record whatever you want to ....

Everybody is just frustrated in this country ...

But trust me It’s better you laugh with this men when you reach their check point or whenever they chase you to be suspected Yahoo Bois because you drive a nice car or you dress well . Just laugh with them and comply : That’s if you don’t have any illegality you are doing . Even when you have any illegalities you are doing , You might scape through because you are calm with them . (Not advised to do any illegalities thou)

That’s what I do , It’s almost end of the year ... We won’t be a victim oh ... Amin .

A lot of people don't know how to "stoop to conquer". Patience, respect and politeness is the key to getting through the checkpoints fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) / Drunken Policeman’s Rifle Explodes In Lagos, Kills Man While Praying / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.