Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? (1045 Views)

Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. / Would You Consider Your Spouse Your Best Friend? / Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? by moneytalks(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2007
to most people that i know thier step mum is thier worst nighmare, coz they feel they have come to take the place of thier mother.True to thier words no matter how ur step mum pretends she loves u as hers, there is always a limit. Dare say i lied.
Re: Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? by zayhal(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2010
You're not far from the truth. But at times, the stepmum may be nice but the step son/daughter will be the difficult one. I've even seen a case where it's the husband that brings th trouble, always shouting at the wife whenever she corrects or scolds the children, always hiding behind curtains to see how his wife is relating with his ex-wife's kids etc
Re: Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
i've never had a stepmum but if i ever had one, i'll prolly get along with her and put a level of distance between us.
Re: Do You Consider Your Step Mum Ur Best Friend? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 14, 2010
@poster
i would consider her my stepmum, thats good enough. as long as my father is happy with her, it doesnt matter if she is my bestfriend or not.
who said that children should be "bestfriends" with their stepmum?

some have great relationships others dont.

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Nags Most / Day After Wedding: Groom Murders Elder Brother / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.