Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> (1103 Views)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again / My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
You guys are doing great but I'll like to point out somethings. There are some functions that are not included in the mobile phone version such as links: for checking peoples profile, modifying and editing post, editing personal information and some important links. I'll suggest that those hyperlinks should be supplied on the mobile version, albeit one can copy link and see some of those like proflie information i.e there is no link on mobile phone to access someone's profile but if one knows the id number of such a person, one can paste it on the 'go to' column in the phone. E.g www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile thanks.
Re: Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> by semid4lyfe(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2010
stevetboy9:

You guys are doing great but I'll like to point out somethings. There are some functions that are not included in the mobile phone version such as links: for checking peoples profile, modifying and editing post, editing personal information and some important links. I'll suggest that those hyperlinks should be supplied on the mobile version, albeit one can copy link and see some of those like proflie information i.e[b] there is no link on mobile phone to access someone's profile[/b] but if one knows the id number of such a person, one can paste it on the 'go to' column in the phone. E.g www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile thanks.

Hmmm. . .if you use a high end phone, why not simply install opera or any other mobile browser and use it to browse Nairaland itself instead of the mobile version? I browse Nairaland (not the mobile version) a lot with my phone using opera and I can do all these things you're talking about.
Re: Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> by peacettw: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
Are u kidding me? I can do all of the above n i use my phone
Re: Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> by Mobinga: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm. . .if you use a high end phone, why not simply install opera or any other mobile browser and use it to browse Nairaland itself instead of the mobile version? I browse Nairaland (not the mobile version) a lot with my phone using opera and I can do all these things you're talking about.

Low end phones sef can have opera mini
Re: Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> by manmustwac(m): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2010
I agree with the poster but i think u need a smartphone to do all the things u stated.

(1) (Reply)

Hukumar Zabe Ta Najeriya Ta Tsayar Da Afrilu Domin Zaben 2011. Wannan Lokacin Ya / Car Trackers : Dealers/agents Wanted Nationwide, Price From N45,000 / How To Be An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.