Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,073 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) (1350 Views)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) by toyeleke: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
HEllo Seun,

Ok. I know I shouldn't be writing this here (contrary to forum rules) but please pardon me and hear me out. I probably didn't read the rules and then I antagonised one of your posts, you didn't like it and I got what I deserved (a ban).
Now let me state clearly that I'm sorry for making that post and ask that you forgive. But that isn't even why I'm posting this.

I have committed another offence and that is what I want to talk about. What? I created a new nairaland account and i believe that too is wrong abi. I just want to let you know that I didn't do that to show i'm smart or anything. So why did I do it?

I believe you are aware of the vedanix scam www.vedanix.com. When I logged on to nairaland and discovered that my Organisation's name was wrongly being linked to the scam, I felt I had to defend myself. It was at that point I noticed that I had been banned.

Hmm, Yes I was punished for wronging you but I just couldn't keep quiet and let such allegations go. So I created another nairaland account solely for the purpose of clearing my Organisation's name from the scam. I know you may feel slighted again, like i'm trying to be smart.

I am making a passionate appeal to you Seun to please not ban this new account at least till we are able to resolve this painful and embarassing issue.

If I had your phone, I would have called you to speak with you personally. Let me also affirm that I abhor and resent every appearance of scam and fraud. And I am ready to join in the quest to unravel the brains behind the vedanix scam.
I know victory is sure.

Sincere Regards
Oyeleke Toye
GoldNairaExchange
Re: My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) by just4jay(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2006
Seun,
let me put in a word for leke toye, From all that we have discovered so far he seems to know nothing about the scam;
Just let him provide you with proof of transaction and unban his account.
Since all we are concerned about is the truth and we have discovered that vedanix only fronts with goldnairaexchange's account just like it is said that he did with global errand's before.

SEun since he is apologising to you for the wrong way in which he reacted and since I'm the starter of the thread that brought all these up I want to plead with you to unban his account and the link to his website.

Since he has no record of past fraudulent activities please give him an opportunity to prove himself.

Thank you.

PS: the thread about vedanix was not started to malign anybody's reputation or character, it was to bring the truth to the forefront, if anybody got hurt in the pursuit of the truth I'M SORRY.
But I can never be sorry for speaking out and stating the facts as I saw them.
Re: My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) by chistiana(f): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2006
I Think u are making another big mistake here istead of posting a thread why dont u E-mail him straight and talk it out than doing it right here am sure he might not even notice it, cause he as so many people to attend to, am not speaking on his behalf oooooo, but am only saying my opinoin. Mail him and talk things over cause am sure Seun is not that cruel or strict.
Re: My Open Apology And Appeal To Seun (admin) by Seun(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2007
chistiana is absolutely right, but I really don't mind threads like this that have a repentant tone.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents / Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? / Does My Guy Luv Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.