Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? (722 Views)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / TRENDING: “rema Is Bigger Than Olamide” – Twitter On Fire / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by Naijahitmusic: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Twitter is currently on fire as Mavin Records artiste Rema is being compared to YBNL boss Olamide.

The comparison which sounds very disrespectful to the status of OIamide has sparked wide reactions on Twitter.

At the moment, Rema and Olamide are leading the trends in the Nigerian Twitter space.

Below are some of the tweets in regard to the comparison:

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/11/trending-rema-is-bigger-than-o/

Re: TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by DonBenny77(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Of course apart from afonja who knows olamide?
Rema is an international act

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by angelEmade: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
for where? Olamide will forever remain a boss over him...
badoo!
Re: TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by angelEmade: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
Of course apart from afonja who knows olamide?
Rema is an international act
smiles...I do. what about you? who knows you bro?
Re: TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by Abfinest007(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
ok if mean Rema is better than olamide in the oza room
Re: TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by tsinzu: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Truly Rema is bigger than Olamide
Re: TRENDING!!! Rema Is Bigger Than Olamide – What Do You Have To Say About This? by 2dice01: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
angelEmade:

smiles...I do. what about you? who knows you bro?
His village peeps got him 24/7 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Sh*tting Goes Viral On His Birthday / "When I Grow Old With Grey Hair, I Will..." - Singer Tekno / Everywhere Is Swollen - Bobrisky Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.