Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,341 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Everywhere Is Swollen - Bobrisky Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everywhere Is Swollen - Bobrisky Laments (732 Views)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social / Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everywhere Is Swollen - Bobrisky Laments by Boboye4slim(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Social media sensation and transgender Bobrisky has taken to social media to cry out over the pain she is felling.

Recall we reported that Bob had undergone some plastic surgeries while in Dubai, the cross-dresser is now giving an update on things. saying she is in so much pain.

This arise days after an evangelist reached out via social media saying Bob needs to change her ways. According to the woman, Bob needs to change her ways or she will soon have to deal with an incurable disease.

Source : https://www.informationng.com/2019/12/everywhere-is-swollen-bobrisky-cries-out.html/amp
Re: Everywhere Is Swollen - Bobrisky Laments by Lawalemi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Se ori boy yi ko pe ni?

(1) (Reply)

See How Tacha Reacted When She Saw Her Bills At An Eatery (Video) / COZA Drama: Davido & Wizkid Reacts Over COZA Advert.. / Royal Snub!! Queen Elizabeth Breaks Silence As Prince Harry And Wife Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.