Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) (21100 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / Ataga Murder Suspect Should Be Sent To Rehab Home For 5 Years / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by fk002: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Now you won't see the bigots that were insulting Islam the other day.

4 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by zeeprince(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
kingkakaone:

I won't say anything to you because you are among those who created this to balance with what is happening in your side.
Jus imagine how you have created a home in this thread just to feel good outside but deep down you know what's up, not that you have a conscience by the way.
Don't think we don't know.

And...hey, I won't reply so don't bother quoting or you can quote to feel good as usual.
apart frm likes and comments what would i gain by creating such a place? Am not jobless bro

1 Like

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by content208: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
lumiday:
Most of these guys are not mad, they are depressed young fellow who take after drug to free their mind, most of them will be fine with a very good family and financial support!

Having them in lesh will do more harm than the good. So sad about the situation of this country.

But the father of one of the victims said his son only got better after bringing him to that location
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by content208: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
u11ae1013:
I don't know why what we practice is opposite of what we believe, we torture and do all sorts in the name of religion which preaches peace and love

Where is the torture, please?
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by webngnews: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by tsannee(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sodiquinone:
If its done by Muslims its torture centre, but when done by xtians its rehab home..
U speak my mind

1 Like

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Myhusband(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

anyhowness grin grin

Well... This is what you get when you have something like Buhari in power

hope you're not seeing Buhari in your dream. all sane Nigerians like me dislike his archaic governance but the mention of his name in all your post is becoming appalling and dumb

please stop disgracing yourself in regards. every time Buhari Buhari dem swear for you?

2 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Empiree: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
abkrgumel:
it's just a rehab program because it is for Christian if it's the other way they will show you how hypocrisy work
See how this was reported the other day shocked

Who's marginalized now?

Hypocrisy stinks

4 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
fk002:
Now you won't see the bigots that were insulting Islam the other day.

These Christian torture centers are just re practicing, what their medieval Popes did to mankind. When at the point of a finger a lady will be branded a witch and burned at the stakes. Holy spirit, should take it softly softly.

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
zeeprince:
apart frm likes and comments what would i gain by creating such a place? Am not jobless bro
Ok, sorry for my thoughts on that.
I may also be wrong with my first assertion too or I may be right who knows.
It is wrong to have such illegal center though.
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by zeeprince(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
kingkakaone:
Ok, sorry for my thoughts on that. I may also be wrong with my first assertion too or I may be right who knows. It is wrong to have such illegal center though.
no p bro
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Iloko: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

anyhowness grin grin

Well... This is what you get when you have something like Buhari in power
Hypocrisy does allow you think straight, I see! when it happened to Muslims in the north, it was seen as their religious fault, but as it is now to the Christians in the south, it becomes Buhari's fault. yeye olodo youth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Wasky101: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
kingkakaone:

If you know that money paid so as to have this rehab you won't believe it.
Secret powerful nothern men are tired of nothern rehabs and they had to pay to arrange one in the south as a Christian rehab which is all a game to even the outcry against them.
They know it can't be in the SS or SE so they did it in the West which is volatile.

Ask yourself when did this center started operations, who knew about this signpost before now, how is it, etc

I won't say more.
You are dumb sha, I mean very dumb

2 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by sulasa07(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sodiquinone:
If its done by Muslims its torture centre, but when done by xtians its rehab home..
Thats the double standard they've always adopted

2 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Myhusband:

hope you're not seeing Buhari in your dream. all sane Nigerians like me dislike his archaic governance but the mention of his name in all your post is becoming appalling and dumb
please stop disgracing yourself in regards. every time Buhari Buhari dem swear for you?

My posts?
You confuse me with someone else please

I'm new here
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Myhusband(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

My posts? You confuse me with someone else please
I'm new here

indeed cheesy.
your handwriting is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by alutapastor(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Where did the author of this post see Christian rehab home ?
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Myhusband:

indeed cheesy.
your handwriting is clear.
Do you know how to upload pictures here...
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Myhusband(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Do you know how to upload pictures here...

chanting of Buhari don return you to default

what a life! clown

1 Like

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by sefiureal(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
What of Dino Melaye?
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by sefiureal(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Wasky101 post=83743657]
You are dumb sha, I mean very dumb[/quot

Very Dumb. Dumb in upper case.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by sefiureal(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
cenaman:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB supporters inclusive. grin grin

What of Dino Melaye?
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmmm, all those illegal rehabilitation centres must be fished out and culprits punished.
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by NiCurious: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
This thread basically consists of three pages of mud-slinging between Christians and Moslems, yet nobody has addressed the core issue, north or south, that people with no qualifications of any sort, are running "rehab" facilities, incarcerating people in the equivalent of livestock stalls, without any food except what their relatives bring them...sometimes only once a week, apparently.... The family somehow feels that whatever the behaviour is that they find troublesome, its root cause lies in the individual not being "religious" enough. Has no one noticed that invoking yet more doctrine is yet to solve any problems, but only entrench existing ones? Rather than make a stronger application of something that already isn't working, maybe acknowledge that isn't the cure.
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by ayanbaba2(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
PearlStreet:
The problem with being taken to a rehab home forcefully is that when you are shouting that you are not mad, no one there would believe you.

If you decide to shut up, they would say it is quiet madness that is affecting the person and quiet madness is the worst.

quiet madness!

kaiiiii, my nigga!

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Awoo88: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
cenaman:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB supporters inclusive. grin grin
The thinking of zombified fellows. May you guys be delivered
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Proffdada: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sodiquinone:
there's a huge difference.
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Proffdada: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
zeeprince:
what were u expeting they keep on calling us terrorist while denying the fact that adolf hitler and others were christians
Adolf wasn't a Christian, he thought he could use it as a tool to control the masses according to Lenin.
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Where are the hypocrites?
What would they say about this CHRISTIAN rehab centre?
Those who insulted Islam because of the ones found in the north should now hang their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by OBIPLUS(m): 1:12am On Nov 05, 2019
The above picture, as shown , such condition and environment , will trigger the real madness.
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2019
kingkakaone:

If you know that money paid so as to have this rehab you won't believe it.
Secret powerful nothern men are tired of nothern rehabs and they had to pay to arrange one in the south as a Christian rehab which is all a game to even the outcry against them.
They know it can't be in the SS or SE so they did it in the West which is volatile.

Ask yourself when did this center started operations, who knew about this signpost before now, how is it, etc

I won't say more.

lol...that's not true
Re: Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) by zeeprince(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
Proffdada:
Adolf wasn't a Christian, he thought he could use it as a tool to control the masses according to Lenin.
he was a muslim right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspect Excretes 113 Wraps Of Cocaine Worth ₦423 Million At Lagos Airport / Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing / Man Held Over Rape Of Friend’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.