Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

House Of Lunettes Speaks On Announcing Tacha As Mere ‘influencer’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / House Of Lunettes Speaks On Announcing Tacha As Mere ‘influencer’ (596 Views)

Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic / Mercy Shades Tacha As She Clinches Same Customized Endorsement Deal With Ciroc / House Of Lunettes Speaks On Announcing Tacha As Mere ‘influencer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Of Lunettes Speaks On Announcing Tacha As Mere ‘influencer’ by Forummod: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Post by https://Bazefor9ja.Com

House of Lunettes’ has sent an official apology to reality star Tacha for referring to her as a mere influencer instead of an ambassador.

They admitted that it was only an error which they have corrected and taken proper note of, and apologized for any inconveniences it may have caused to concerned fans of the reality star.

BLAZING HOT: Get Unlimited Free Browsing For 6month on Your Simcard For Free
‘House of Lunettes’ wrote;

“We wish to inform our fans and the public that we edited a number of page captions a week ago and an error in identifying Ms Tacha Akide as solely “an influencer” was unintentional.

@symply_tacha is an esteemed Brand Ambassador who connects with millions of individuals globally and our engagement with her is intact.
We regret any inconveniences this may have caused anyone and appreciate all the concerns shown and clarifications requested by many of you. Thanks – Mgmt House of Lunettes”

Source:- https://bazefor9ja.com/blog/entertainment/house-of-lunettes-speaks-on-announcing-tacha-as-mere-influencer/

Re: House Of Lunettes Speaks On Announcing Tacha As Mere ‘influencer’ by Bluezy13(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
None of my business.
Re: House Of Lunettes Speaks On Announcing Tacha As Mere ‘influencer’ by Forummod: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
undecided cool

(1) (Reply)

"I Hardly Repeat My Clothes" – Actress Anita Joseph Says / Wizkid - My Life Changes Every Day, I Left EME With Zero Naira (WATCH) / Kanye West Coverd In Silver Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.