Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. (991 Views)

How Do I Get Very Fast Shipping From China To Nigeria? / New proven Method of Importing cheaper Phone/Laptop etc from USA (offerup) / USA NUMBER VERIFICATION FOR WHATSAPP, LETGO, OFFERUP, UPWORK, FIVERR ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!!!! TODAY ONLY IM OFFERING $20 PICKUP! TODAY NOVEMBER 29TH 2019

Ive been in shipping, import and export for three years now. Ive been buying and shipping cars from anywhere in the US to Lagos, Nigeria for the past 3 years with very reputable customers on hand for reference purposes. Our local office is in Apapa and US office in Atlanta,GA. This is my company: https://www.instagram.com/oceanserveautos/

Now I am expanding my services into buying and shipping electronics at the very cheapest rate from sites like OfferUp, LetGo, ebay, Amazon etc.

Please read instructions below:

I can buy from Ebay, Amazon, Offer Up, Craigslist,LetGo etc

IF BUYING FROM:

EBAY: please search for products that have the "buy now" button available. Inspect the products properly and send me link.

AMAZON: Any products from anywhere, I can buy for you. Inspect the products properly and send me link.

OFFERUP: Within 30 miles radius of Atlanta. Zipcode: 30324.

LETGO:Within 30 miles radius of Atlanta. Zipcode: 30324.

CRAIGSLIST: Within 30 miles radius of Atlanta. Zipcode: 30324.

Please keep in mind that Atlanta is 5 hours ahead of Nigeria.

I can meet seller anywhere within 30 miles radius of zipcode 30324. Flat rate of $35 per trip to pick up your product.

PHYSICAL PICKUP :
- Please make sure its within a 30 miles radius of 30324 (Atlanta,GA)
- Contact and chat with seller about the product.
- If you are buying a phone please its your responsibility to make sure the phone is unlocked and not blacklisted. I no go waste my time dey drive to go check all these things for you.
- Please make sure you check imei of product, inspect pictures for damages, make sure there's no software problems and it has all the necessary accessories etc.
- Finalize a negotiated price with the seller
- Then send me details in this format:

Item: iPhone 11 red color, unlocked

Capacity: 64GB

Amount: $600

IMEI: 4762450984123885

Seller's Meetup Address: 3201 Camp Creek Pkwy, East Point, GA 30344

Sellers Phone number: 4043121453

- I will prefer to meet in public areas...find Starbucks, kroger, Walmart, or any restaurants around that area. He go better to meet for public for my safety and also to inspect your product properly.
- Please have your payment ready to transfer at this point before I head out to get your product.

ONLINE ORDERS:
- If you are buying from eBay, Amazon, or anywhere online.
- If you are buying a phone (especially iPhone), make sure the product is not blacklisted , it has all accessories and you are 100% satisfied with the pictures.
- Send me the link , please be ready to make your payment asap before I order it here.

SHIPPING TO YOU:
- 5-10 days fast shipping to lagos.
- You will be given a password.
- Your product can be picked up from lagos or arrangement can be made with my point of contact there to have it shipped to you.
- There will be demurrage of N2500 on each goods if not picked at the said time of delivery

My Contacts:

Tell: +1 470 839 5656
Whatsup:+1 4708395656 ( https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvirl.ink%2F8d09ca&e=ATPZviYDgiroK-SvMRXjTy4fZYzAaEzXkHIxfRmzp2xH4DMQcEvZhv9kYpu3nT0v4m0ZVhcgAv_2X72qvX8Mhth-5EYTUAcd )
Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by carbon1224(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
What’s your monika in nairaland
Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by iamphilips(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Got pending pickup for you, once someone (deal hunter) can vouch for you
Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Send me a message on whatsapp I will send you numbers of vouchers to speak to and send you pictures of some pickups. Nairaland wont let me upload pictures (Its saying its too big)
iamphilips:
Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Another pickup!! Picked up in Sandy springs,GA for one of my client.
Samsung2 Android smartwatch. Shipping asap Soon!

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Picked up a Lenovo Thinkpad business machine t460.
Owner: Carbon 1224

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by JayBis(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2019
iamphilips:
Yes, I can vouch for him 100%. He has picked items for me countless times....including the Samsung galaxy S2(Offerup), two iPhone 11(Offerup and swappa), OnePlus 6T(Offerup) and two iPad Pro from eBay. He is reliable, has good customer service interactions. Would definitely continue to use him.

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by JayBis(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Jkhaliph:
Another pickup!! Picked up in Sandy springs,GA for one of my client.
Samsung2 Android smartwatch. Shipping asap Soon!
Thanks so much for this pickup ��
Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Another pickup earlier today. Clean Google Nexus 6 phone.

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lg Stylo 4 picked

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
iPhone xr picked up 200$ best deal

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
iPhone xs picked up 150$ deal Connor

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Picked up extra clean Apple laptop best deal 300$

Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by Jkhaliph: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shipping today 11/12/2019

Carbon
Lenovo thinkpad
iPhone xs
Google nexus

Olamide
iPhone xr
Lg Stylo 4 and chargers

Abijo
Apple laptop
iPhone chargers

To arrive in 7days.
Re: Buy From Offerup, Craigslist, Ebay. Letgo, Amazon. Fast Shipping To Nigeria. by carbon1224(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Received my package in good faith and well packaged.thank you and I recommend him.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Satellite Based Vehicle Tracking And Fleet Management Business / Stuck At Home Because Of Coronavirus / Please Help! I Just Got A Contract That I Cannot Execute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.