Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., (917 Views)

You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post / BVN: A Data Reselling Website Requests For BVN From Its Users / Make Money Online By Liking And Commenting And Also Sharing Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Social Media is the fastest growing markets Worldwide...

This is blockchain + social media combined , which means you earn Crypto daily for doing the same things you do on social media...

This Will be going viral very soon and right now you can take the top positions above Everyone else

This is a Social Reward systems that rewards its users for doing normal things we on social media...

This Opportunity is bigger than what the eye can see. This opportunity is a special gift to us to make great wealth in 2021.

Follow me on this journey as I complete this presentation here on this tread.
Will post more by tomorrow ...
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by Fortuneseeker: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by Brainard22: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Mmmmmmm
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Goodmorning, greatminds... Let's continue our journey to in knowing more about Vitae
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
*VITAE* is a social media 2.0 platform that pays you for your normal daily social
media activities of liking, posting, sharing, commenting etc...

Do your Due diligence here:- www.vitae.co

*VITAE* is legally registered in Switzerland �� and has its presence in several countries now through its BETA phase that has been in operation for over a year now!

Do your Due diligence here:- www.vitaetoken.io

*VITAE* is also a cryptocurrency that is fully verified and listed on over 3 exchanges.

Do your Due diligence here:- www.vitaetoken.io/exchanges

*Please kindly study each of the links above carefully* for more detailed view of this project!!
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2021
More to come by evening...
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
You contact Collins for more detailed information --- WhatsApp 07031887325
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
By 8pm, we will continue with our journey
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Social media has come to stay with us! Almost everyone has a social media page or handle now as its d *new normal*

Infact the advent of the pandemic now has moved almost all activities there now and to owners of such platform is *A big hell of revenue/profits for them*

So, VITAE as a *social media + cryptocurrency*’platform is maximizing this fully NOT just to enrich the owners *BUT* making all its users good income on a daily recurring basis!!

Facebook CEO for example is one of the top 10 richest people in the world all powered by the billions in revenue it makes on an annual basis

You will not need to pay a dime to earn good income through VITAE on daily basis!

*YES* - u read me right!! You can earn up to *$344 daily* all for FREE without any single cash out of your pocket!!!
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
You can drop your Questions, I will answer them before I continue tomorrow...
WhatsApp 07031887325
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 3:05am On Feb 09, 2021
This is going to be massive...am so excited about Vitae
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by bluepipsFX: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2021
How do we start?
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2021
bluepipsFX:
How do we start?

Send WhatsApp dm 07031887325
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Ensure u follow me through to the end so as not to miss out on this!!

As a registered member of VITAE you instantly get 1unit of 150likes as a welcome pack after uploading a cover/profile pix.

These likes is hot cake as that is a good passive income for u as a free member!

These matrixes are
Purpose Sunburst,
Garden Sunburst,
And Destiny Sunburst.

BUT that is an aside as the main income puller is in the 3 matrix (Sunburst) of VITAE specifically created for all its members - *both Free and Upgraded members*
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
*Garden matrix*( Sunburst)

This is a 5x5 sponsor-forced matrix that is filled by *UNITS*

A unit is a pack of *150 likes*

Every free member that registers and upload their profile pix and cover photo on their vitae social media page earns *1 unit of 150 likes*

Every Upgraded member ($230 payment - Ambassador) that registers and upload their profile pix and cover photo on their vitae social media page earns *5 units of 150 likes*

A garden matrix has 3905 units in it to be filled. At its full completion u earn *$344* - This $344 is paid instantly as the matrix fills with units. So u don’t wait till d matrix fills completely before u get paid. You get paid instantly as the units fills it up!!

So from this matrix alone, you can earn unlimited $344 as each unit of likes u buy creates its own garden matrix individually.

I will dwell on just the first 2 as that alone is enough to make you a *Millionaire in Dollars* this year
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
*How To Earn In Vitae Explained In Details*

*What Is It For You, Why You Need To Position As Ambassador Now!!!*

*The 3 Matrices Explained In Details*

*Garden matrix*

This is a 5x5 sponsor-forced matrix that is filled by *UNITS*

A unit is a pack of *150 likes*

Every free member that registers and upload their profile pix and cover photo on their vitae social media page earns *1 unit of 150 likes*

Every Upgraded member ($230 payment - Ambassador) that registers and upload their profile pix and cover photo on their vitae social media page earns *5 units of 150 likes*

A garden matrix has 3905 units in it to be filled. At its full completion u earn *$344* - This $344 is paid instantly as the matrix fills with units. So u don’t wait till d matrix fills completely before u get paid. You get paid instantly as the units fills it up!!

So from this matrix alone, you can earn unlimited $344 as each unit of likes u buy creates its own garden matrix individually.

Well you might want to say *What if I can’t refer, HOW will I earn*? right?

With the way VITAE is designed, its a system no one can turn down!

���� *Allow me explain* ����

*NOW* these free people earning $344 all for FREE will ask you how to earn more right??

You simply upgrade and they also upgrade from their $344 earned and they fill your purpose matrix for a *Monthly Fixed Residual Income*

Who will not be ready to make *$344* all for FREE without any money out of their pocket?

The answer is simply *No One*!!!

The next question will be *How will they earn for FREE*?

Vitae being a social media platform is what *majority* are already used to.

So a simple post like this on your Facebook wall with over 1000 friends on it will bring u minimum 20 free registrations on d minimum daily!

*Will you be OK with making $344 with no money out of your pocket daily? If YES, PM now to get you started*!!!

I bet you out of your 1000 friends, minimum 50 will register.
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2021
This will be massive
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2021
dguvnur:
Social media has come to stay with us! Almost everyone has a social media page or handle now as its d *new normal*

Infact the advent of the pandemic now has moved almost all activities there now and to owners of such platform is *A big hell of revenue/profits for them*

So, VITAE as a *social media + cryptocurrency*’platform is maximizing this fully NOT just to enrich the owners *BUT* making all its users good income on a daily recurring basis!!

Facebook CEO for example is one of the top 10 richest people in the world all powered by the billions in revenue it makes on an annual basis

You will not need to pay a dime to earn good income through VITAE on daily basis!

*YES* - u read me right!! You can earn up to *$344 daily* all for FREE without any single cash out of your pocket!!!

Vitae, growing Global prosperiy...
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
I joined VITAE as a Premium user Jan 2nd, 2021 and I must confess its been all good alongside those that joined with me!! From the consisent monthly earnings from Purpose matrix to the daily earnings dropping from Garden matrix/Post sharing and finally holding some vitae tokens, *Its been a super-amazing and interesting journey so far*������join our daily presentation both on zoom and WhatsApp
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2021
I joined VITAE as a Premium user Jan 2nd, 2021 and I must confess its been all good alongside those that joined with me!! From the consisent monthly earnings from Purpose matrix to the daily earnings dropping from Garden matrix/Post sharing and finally holding some vitae tokens, *Its been a super-amazing and interesting journey so far*������join our daily presentation both on zoom and WhatsApp-. 07031887325
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by maronih: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=dguvnur post=98953898]

Vitae, growing Global prosperiy...[so how can I join /quote]
Re: Vitae ,A New Social Media That Pays Its Users For Liking And Sharing Posts., by dguvnur(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Send a message to Whatsapp 07031887325

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Altmall.ng / Get Your Google Voice Number Now / Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.