Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Can The World Survive Without Computers? Yes Or No! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can The World Survive Without Computers? Yes Or No! (280 Views)

Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / My Yes (A Christian Love Story By Lizzy Oyebola Yakubu) / Yes I Do.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The World Survive Without Computers? Yes Or No! by NGTechProf(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
[/b] because of these reasons here: Possible Nemesis And Effects That Might Happen If Computers Scrapped Off Today
To be sincere, life wouldn't have been as easy and more knowledgeable as it is now if there were no invention of the computer. So much we have advanced that now every information is just a click away and is in your hands 24/7.

Overtime computers have evolved and today with Artificial Intelligence technology, we use the most advanced kind of computers that have helped the man in every sector of life.

Every day, computers are being launched that are lighter, smaller, speedier and more powerful.

I might say a "NO" because of these reasons here: Possible Nemesis And Effects That Might Happen If Computers Scrapped Off Today

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Content Writer? Look No Further... / Win A Scholarship To Study A Certificate Course In Book Publishing / An opportunity for writers to blow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.