Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd (1096 Views)

Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Ltd Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Tyonex Nigeria Ltd Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Lotus Beta Analytics Nigeria Ltd Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lavical Nigeria Ltd, a merchandising firm based in Lagos is looking to recruit for the following positions:

1. Administrative Officer with at least one year cognitive experience.

2. Finance Trainee.

Candidates must be either HND or B.Sc holders in relevant academic field and not more than 28 years of age.

CV's and Cover letters should be brought in person to No 35, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere. Lagos

Thank you.
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Fun

Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by chinchonglee(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by chinchonglee(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2019
teekrackz:

I believe you typed in the wrong mail check again
I added a screenshot dere.. y cant u see d email id on the screen nd check if u posted the wrong id

And why did u remove email id nd said we shuld bring the CV and cover letter in person??

The company is nt on google tho
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
chinchonglee:

I added a screenshot dere.. y cant u see d email id on the screen nd check if u posted the wrong id

And why did u remove email id nd said we shuld bring the CV and cover letter in person??

The company is nt on google tho

Do you think all companies are on Google?...like even the one that's just kicking off?
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by chinchonglee(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
teekrackz:

Do you think all companies are on Google?...like even the one that's just kicking off?
Ok... Its a new company. Sorry i didnt knw.

I cant jst take my cv dere a functional email id would be good
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
chinchonglee:

Ok... Its a new company. Sorry i didnt knw.

I cant jst take my cv dere a functional email id would be good

So apparently they are working on their customized mail address for now, you know how these web developers guys are...
so I'd like you to modify the comment where u indicated that the job was fake..Thanks.
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by chinchonglee(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
teekrackz:

So apparently they are working on their customized mail address for now, you know how these web developers guys are...
so I'd like you to modify the comment where u indicated that the job was fake..Thanks.
I ll do dat but i av obe question.

Why did u add the email id at the first place?
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
chinchonglee:

I ll do dat but i av obe question.

Why did u add the email id at the first place?

That's what I was given to work with....till I discovered the IT dude screwed up
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by chinchonglee(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
teekrackz:

That's what I was given to work with....till I discovered the IT dude screwed up
ok
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by Ipheeoma24(f): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
I think the advert is fake because the building that Carries that address is not lavical merchandising anything....I wonder y people just want to deceive other people.,if ur putting up vacancies the least u cn do is put the right company name and address ha scammers sha
Re: Vacancy At Lavical Nigeria Ltd by teekrackz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
I think the advert is fake because the building that Carries that address is not lavical merchandising anything....I wonder y people just want to deceive other people.,if ur putting up vacancies the least u cn do is put the right company name and address ha scammers sha

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. / I Need Information About This Firm Pls / Custodian Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.