Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. (1043 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / My Experience Searching For A Job (no Jokes) / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by gigante: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Today i stumbled upon a long thread on this forum,
https://www.nairaland.com/6036487/23-years-old-no-idea#92495336,
where a 23 years old student was complaining of worthlessness, 'brokenness' and depression. The ensuing tsunami of replies from hundreds of young people across Nigeria, detailing their own depressing life situations, shocked me to the marrow.

It dawned on me that almost everybody from my generation is on the verge of suicide oh�.

So in the first reply to that post, i highlighted my own depressing story, and decided that i should create a WhatsApp group, where young Nigerians came come together to share ideas, opportunities and together we all can scale through. Like they say, no man is an Island, and in connecting with people from all walks of life you get the best opportunities.

PS: No ulterior motives, just wish to make a change since our government don't care about us.

Please drop your numbers, i will add you myself.

Please can the mods move it to front page, you might be saving someone's life today, and preventing suicide.
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by jamze: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2020
The guy with the original post, is an ingrate who doesn't know what his problem is.
Imagine coming from a mid/average family where his mom still gives him N500 to go out, Where the parents still believes in him despite all his wayward lives. Imagine having an elder blood brother who is doing well in his business/work but refuse to seek help from him nor learn one or two things from him. Imagine still eating 3complete square meals per day even during and after lockdown(that is to tell u d parents are perfectly ok).

If and only if he has a common sense, he would've gone out to the street n see, that there are many people that wish to be on his shoes and wants to come from such an understanding and caring family just like he said.

Imagine so many other things as written on his post....all what nairalanders could do was to come share their own bad experiences.

Someone who has so many reasons to Thank God for, is there blabbing and complaining as if his condition is the worse on earth.

He is nothing but an overpampered piece of shit, who needs Jesus Christ in life, n start learning to appreciate what he got.

3 Likes

Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Vyzz: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by kabanayol9(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
gigante:
where a 23 years old student was complaining of worthlessness, 'brokenness' and depression. The ensuing tsunami of replies from hundreds of young people across Nigeria, detailing their own depressing life situations, shocked me to the marrow.

It dawned on me that almost everybody from my generation is on the verge of suicide oh�.

So in the first reply to that post, i highlighted my own depressing story, and decided that i should create a WhatsApp group, where young Nigerians came come together to share ideas, opportunities and together we all can scale through. Like they say, no man is an Island, and in connecting with people from all walks of life you get the best opportunities.

PS: No ulterior motives, just wish to make a change since our government don't care about us.

Please can the mods move it to front page, you might be saving someone's life today, and preventing suicide.

You can add my number, 07062264850. Thank you.
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by lekxaid007(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by chinchonglee(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2020
so na only guys dey depressed for this forum!

lemme ask u ppl... what has the owner of this forum done to better the lives of his members/fans? nothing.
linda ikeji does giveaways and even opened an office where employed some lib readers/members, she also empowers women too. seun is jst staying lowkey and eating all the money.

no giveaways, no employment, no empowerment, no nothing. Its time we boycott dis forum

#SeunMustGo

5 Likes

Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by TissuePaper: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2020
chinchonglee:

lemme ask u ppl... what has the owner of this forum done to better the lives of his members/fans? nothing.
linda ikeji does giveaways and even opened an office where employed some lib readers/members, she also empowers women too. seun is jst staying lowkey and eating all the money.

no giveaways, no employment, no empowerment, no nothing. Its time we boycott dis forum

#SeunMustGo
Just switch to Reddit ... that's my home now
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Agencyltd(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by shomutuski(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
09064217025 I’ll like to talk sense into y’all. Depression is not the best
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
gigante:

Pls add me bro 08179639117
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
lekxaid007:

I dont reply dm. What is the matter sir?
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Danbukason(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by Karlebolu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by kayteajay111(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
08061665816, add me
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by emmaobi2(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
09018194888 add me
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by youngestgrad(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

#SeunMustGo
I understand the Nigerian youth situation and our tough economic conditions but the truth is Seun does not owe anyone a dime, if he chooses to be generous it should be of his free will.
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by lekxaid007(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by chinchonglee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
youngestgrad:

I understand the Nigerian youth situation and our tough economic conditions but the truth is Seun does not owe anyone a dime, if he chooses to be generous it should be of his free will.
He is a stingy and greedy nigga..

He doesn't owe anyone a dime but it's very necessary to bless ur followers.
Re: Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. by lekxaid007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tundexi:

I dont reply dm. What is the matter sir?
No need, I've report your account already. wink

(1) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment Ongoing Online Now! / Format Of The GT Bank Job Aptitude Test 1st And 2nd Stage / Nscdc Recruitment 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.