Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

“my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos (1105 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by newsmag: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
A Twitter user, South African Lady Identified as Happiness narrate the sad story of how her neighbour whom she trusted so much raped her on their way home.

According to Happiness she asked him to walk her home and on reaching to her gate, the so called trusted neighbor bounced on her, strangling and ended up raping her.

Read the full story below as narrated by Happiness:

I honestly never thought such would happen to me especially with someone so close to ladies; please buy pepper spray and Carry it with you all the time these dogs strike at anytime.

I Asked him to walk me home because I wanted to be safe I trusted him.. When we got next to my gate things changed next thing I’m on the floor next thing his strangling me i am on the floor “fustk thula uyarasa” he said..i trusted him.

https://newsmag.com.ng/my-neighbour-raped-me-last-night-lady-cries-out-see-photos/

Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by chuksville(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please report to the appropriate authorities...
This is inhuman and barbaric...!
He must be made to face the law.
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by Theory2022: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
chuksville:
Please report to the appropriate authorities...
This is inhuman and barbaric...!
He must be made to face the law.
[/s]
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by Siberia01(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
after getting a big O

cry

raped her neck cry
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by idesylvester(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
The moment I saw South Africa, my di*k just fall... make them kill themselves, I don't even care about SA since they hate us... let's move to our own biko
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by Sonsly041(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Am waiting for the other side of the story before I can judge
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by chuksville(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Theory2022:
[s][/s]
What's the matter?
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by Theory2022: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
De news iz frm SA..
chuksville:

What's the matter?
Re: “my Neighbour Raped Me Last Night”- Lady Cries Out, Shares Photos by 9jaBloke: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Report to the appropriate authority.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife’s Lover, Cut Off His Penis •family Demands Justice / Clerics Who Are Who Are Into Rituals And Raping Ladies / (video) Man Exposes Aboki Suya Men Using Dirty Smellin Gutter Water To Wash Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.