Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan (698 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Montracine: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oyo state police command has discovered a torture centre in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital on Monday.

The Commissioner of Police Shina Olukolu is currently supervising the release of the detainees at Oloore Mosque around Ojoo axis of the state with the owner currently in police custody alongside his accomplices.

Although the numbers of detainees are yet to be ascertained as at the time of sending this report, headcount of the inmates at the detention facility is currently been done by men of the state police Command, with speculation put at hundreds.

Sources inform that the hint on the detention facility was made by a 17year old escapee of the facility

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-discover-detention-camp-in-ibadan/
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
I now understand why Yorubas and Hausa-fulani relates easily.

They have so much in common.....both practices.....Is clearer now.

These two ethnic groups are like two Siamese twins.

Detention camps in North and next west..

It shows the affinity and relationship.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Monogamy: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Truth be told there are so any torture centre all in the name of Islamic school in SW, locking 5-6 years old with chain.. Haba

The governors and religious leaders should do something about it. They cant denying of not knowing/heard
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by ConqueredWest: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yorubas and Hausas have same thinking pattern
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Monogamy: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Everything to you must be tribal. Do you want to win an award for the most tribal guy on NL?

We fit create award for Dec oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yes it is true
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Monogamy:

Everything to you must be tribal. Do you want to win an award about the most tribal guy on NL?

We fit create award for Dec oo

But what I said is true.

Both tribes blend on easily due to similar practices.
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Monogamy: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But what I said is true.

Both tribes blend on easily due to similar practices.

And who do your tribe shares similar practices with ?

Israel ?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Devil's advocates
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Monogamy:

And who do your tribe shares similar practices with ?
Israel ?

Wow
How did you know?
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by Pearlyakin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
I know that axis, they've arrested the man some years ago but he was released later, i hope it won't be the same story this time around.
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by NaijaMutant(f): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
When you share the same religion with the north grin
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by NaijaMutant(f): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It's called collabo grin

PMB Osinbajo grin

Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by kestolove95(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Igbo why?
Re: BREAKING: Police Discover Detention Camp In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
But they are arresting passers-by

(1) (Reply)

TV Reporter Speaks Up After Man Smacked Her Butt On Live TV (video) / Help End Human Sacrifice (ritual Killing) In Nigeria / Man Set Ablaze After Killing His Wife Who Built A House And Bought A Car For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.