Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) (29480 Views)

Fans Present Gifts To BBNaija's Mike At His Meet And Greet Party (Photos) / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Gistring: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Former big brother naija housemate, Diane gets surprised by her fans during meet and greet party. Gistmore reports

Her fans presented different kinds of gifts to her for entertaining them during her stay in the bug brother house.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/fans-present-gifts-to-bbnaijas-diane-at-her-greet-and-meet-party-photos

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Gistring: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
This bo***g girl

14 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Abeg who be diane

2 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Pmtvng: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by brownnikky16(f): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by TrendingGist: 5:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Aboubou: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2019
The ever delectable diane

4 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Passionate888: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2019
She try pass bubu grin
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Johnwicky(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by GistMore3: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Mega455: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fan love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by TissuePaper: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
shocked

She is happily accepting the gifts now, smiling, i hope she will not cry foul when the giftors come back demanding for the sardine in between her legs

8 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by SweetPreeq(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nairalanders today is my birthday

Shower me with likes abeg

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Ayaaso: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cute
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
So this one too na celeb
B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Motionematics1: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Who are these jobless fans following these bbnaija housemates upandan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
MKPEKE GIRLS FULL EVERY WHERE

3 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by phew09(f): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
All this fans and AC presenting gifts upandown, they don chop? Their village people don chop?

4 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Even with all her fine shape, Diane was just so boring and quiet in that house. I wish she'll burst out of that shell and be bolder.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Excel888: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abeg who be diane

She is a wrestler

1 Like

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Confirmedzombie: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
My hatred for this olosho has no end. Very broke ugly husband snatched.

I wish her well though. May God bless her husstle
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by nototribalist: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Joblessness wan finish us

3 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Akshow: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
nonsense and ingredient
Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by nototribalist: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:
Let's stop celebrating these BBNAIJA prostitutes and build a better country

let's work with Buhari
which Buhari

14 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by electroilorin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
I like this girl sha....

Fine girl cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
This people that creates out time to go welcome this celebrities, or even have party with them..., are they in this same country with me?

May I never ever have that time in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sometimes i wonder how our children generation would be like sef. Because this our generation we too mumu, too lazy and our misplaced priority no be here. Chai angry

3 Likes

Re: Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigerians will nOt kill me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" / Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) / Why Nigerians Are The Reason The Likes Of Davido And Olamide Sing Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.