Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,801 members, 7,855,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) (36835 Views)

Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by worworbabe: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Men should do better so their Children will remember them in the future
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by gentiles(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mansion? grin grin grin
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Okey2010: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
So this is a mansion in your place
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mothers(and Fathers) first!!! cool

Babe second

Sisters and brothers: We are always together na tongue
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Saintp(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Congrats to her.

Two words Nigerians misuse on daily basis are Mansion and Billionaire. It seems the words have lost its meaning in Nigeria
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by DameB(f): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nice one...

Who knows the meaning of Gbovo in Warfi Lingua?
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by bigpicture001: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Y are these celebs lying up nd dwn; u build a house for urself tht your mm will also live in....you om to social media and claim built it fr u mom......

Plz show us d huse papers lets see ur mom's name on it.....

Same tin i go dye did.....

Cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Soul47(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Amma buy ma mama a house too

*Smiles*
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Where is he doing his own mc abeg.
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by toprealman: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Osinachi1:
Na Money Go Shame What shocked

Increase sales and patronage through social media marketing. See my signature
I don't get that bit myself.
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
And for cried out loud..!
How does this affect the price of RICE and President Buhari's inabilities...

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by vicbry007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you know,you know grin grin cheesy wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Gistring:
See more photos http://gistmore.com/comedian-gbovo-gifts-his-mother-a-new-house

What of a house for his Dad?

Reminds me of what I heard in a certain Church service. Children buy their Mothers real gifts during Christmas... For their Dad, Schnapps grin

Men, we need to create a Support Group cheesy

1 Like

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Learn how to achieve a smooth low end and sub bass in your mix

https://nevoon..com/2019/11/earn-smooth-low-end-and-sub-bass-in.html

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
NORSYK:
He has done for his mother and himself.....very commendable even thought I haven't heard his name before nor seen his face
are you sure ur in the country, who doesn't know that dude undecided
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
davodyguy:

Red oil?
Palm Oil?
Vegetable oil?
Engine Oil?
Brake oil?
Gear oil?
Crude oil?

Which one will you recommend?
Olive oil...for anointing.
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by adecz: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Even the mother is laughing!! grin grin grin
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
congratulations to him. but Op you said Mansion
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's good..but the environment undecided....
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
A house he will still collect back when the mama leaves.
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Inferno001(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:
How is this news?

Rubbish

Don't let jealousy and hate blind you from seeing this as a good thing no matter how little it is...you'll prefer to hear of killings and fraud and other evil vices? you should have avoided the thread if you had nothing to say...at least you saw the heading before opening it and then going ahead to comment...
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by bigcee(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
MANNABQGRILLS:
How is this news?

Rubbish

Twät

Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
#Goals
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Izzymore(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Congratulations.

Meanwhile... If you need any kind of Chicks ...day old broiler... Day old cockerel...day old pullets... Local turkey.. day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050 deliver to nation wide
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good one..
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by edoairways: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
PrincessGift:
are you sure ur in the country, who doesn't know that dude undecided
The guy is not popular like Ay
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
MicheyJ1:
The way comedians make money in Nigeria is astonishing
To make someone laugh is not an easy job at all they it's worth it
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by lammsohiman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
happybee:
Second time, I'm commenting first for every thread with someone buying him mama house..
God I know you got plans for me..
I tap from the plans
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by Brytesp(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
God!! Pls bless me, let me do more than this for my lovely mother that took care of me since my dad passed away... Seeing her smile alone is a blessing
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by shegie(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
God bless u bro
Re: MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) by izibili44: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
The head line say mansion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" / 2004 Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.