Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone (1359 Views)

How To Setup Fingerprint Lock On Whatsapp / How To Bypass Password Or Pattern Lock On Your Android Smartphone / How To Remove Google Frp Lock On Tecno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by TechyhandsDotCo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Incase you haven't heard, on WhatsApp you can now enable the Fingerprint security lock without any third-party app (like "App Lock" software). Isn't this awesome?

If you are kind of person that do give people access to your phone, now you can be more confident about it; you wouldn't be having any second doubt that the person could be reading your WhatsApp messages. Now I would say, "share your Android phone all you want, your chats can't be read!"

The fingerprint lock feature is now official on Android devices, after months since it was launched on iOS. This feature doesn't just allow you to have access your WhatsApp account with your fingerprint; you can as well decide the time frame of the lock, either 1 minute or 30 minutes.

Now let's go to the topic of the day. But before that, you have to make sure you on the latest WhatsApp version. And for those of you that might ask "What WhatsApp version for Android supports fingerprint lock?" For Android device, the current latest build number is 2.19.308, you can even download it on the PlayStore. 

How to set WhatsApp fingerprint lock on your Android Phone

STEP 1: Open your WhatsApp and click on the three dots at the top right corner of your screen

Continue reading at https://www.techyhands.com/2019/11/how-to-set-whatsapp-fingerprint-lock-on.html

Share this!

Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by Mustack: 4:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Na god go punish u with this lie oh.
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by TDonald: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2019
Mustack:
Na god go punish u with this lie oh.
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by Mustack: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=TDonald post=83750117][/quote]
You want to see why?
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by Mustack: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Tell me why he's not invoking such

Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by Mustack: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Or the bellow version is outdated

Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by modextus(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2019
True. I updated mine 3 days ago. The fingerprint lock option only appeared yesterday.

1 Like

Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by Mustack: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
modextus:
True. I updated mine 3 days ago. The fingerprint lock option only appeared yesterday.
what version did you upgraded it to?
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by TDonald: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Mustack:
Or the bellow version is outdated

why not update your whatsapp first
Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by Mustack: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
TDonald:

why not update your whatsapp first

Did that just now

Re: How I Enabled Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock On My Android Phone by modextus(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mustack:
what version did you upgraded it to?
Here.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Budget Of 45k / What's The Code For MTN Midnight Sub? / Galaxy A51 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.