Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award (23411 Views)

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins 2019 NBA MVP Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by kayzat: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
amjustme2:
Remember how Arsenal Treated This Guy like Trash , He was among my Fav Youngsters at Highbury those years.

Arsenal almost killed his career.

Vela in highbury? Say something else sir
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by chigoziri2403(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good one
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by andysmith123(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
pls follow @andrewaruah on Instagram, I promise to follow back ����
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by akaahs(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
coolfredo:
Any body can make it in mls league
Waiting for you to go make it
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Bamz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bambarino:

You will end up in Macdonalds

grin grin grin
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by arukwe123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
those players u mentioned are appreciated in their own ways but I dislike the way people overate this zlatan guy n we all saw what he did at his peak, if zlatan was that good as portrayed he will b in d league of messi n ronaldo
If you don't know what to say why don't you go to bed. how many players in this generation can be compared to those two. Zlatan is never underrated. At his age he is banging goals and you call him overrated

1 Like

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by JastSiryin(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
amjustme2:
Remember how Arsenal Treated This Guy like Trash , He was among my Fav Youngsters at Highbury those years.

Arsenal almost killed his career.
You don't know what you're saying... He had a string of injuries, not to talk of not being able to perform consistently in the Premier league(which is no easy fit) . If anything Wenger was even patient with him, a manager like Mourinho would've been more ruthless.
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Blakpot: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
In life nothing is constant, same Vela that hardly made fisrt eleven at arsenal is flourishing at MLS
Deepay comes to mind.
Lol Vela we are proud of you.

My Guy EPL na another beast entirely. MLS na retirement home. Besides he was a lot younger at Arsenal and the loaning system dont suit every player. Some need a steady place to build consistency and grow. Arsenal couldn't afford him that. As for depay he got regular game time at united, but struggled to live up to the hype no one else's fault but his.
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by joytothewise(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
and MrVagina una matter no be here...!!!!

Una matter ehn make me dey laugh �
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by subcbouy: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ibro you see am, baa

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Unik3030: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
arukwe123:
If you don't know what to say why don't you go to bed. how many players in this generation can be compared to those two. Zlatan is never underrated. At his age he is banging goals and you call him overrated
hes just a normal player like the ones we have around, what I dislike about d guy is d unnecessary hype as if it's more than what he has to offer. I have watched his game a couple of times he's just dere
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Olusola101990: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
those players u mentioned are appreciated in their own ways but I dislike the way people overate this zlatan guy n we all saw what he did at his peak, if zlatan was that good as portrayed he will b in d league of messi n ronaldo
seconded bro.....with him claiming boss times without number I tink he should be having at least one ballon d or in his name ...but hell no
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Unik3030: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Olusola101990:
seconded bro.....with him claiming boss times without number I tink he should be having at least one ballon d or in his name ...but hell no
u get d point bro.... he's always claiming boss n blowing his own trumpet but nobody sabi am. he's not even rated
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by coolh3ad(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
that zlatan guy is way too overrated.... if he's that good like people claim, y is he not in d league of messi n ronaldo?

Did I just read - Zlatan is overrated?. For real?. You know what just go to his Wikipedia’s Page first and read. Then go on YouTube and watch his videos then I am very sure you will take back your words. You know since when this guy don dey. You must be joking

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Unik3030: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
coolh3ad:

Did I just read - Zlatan is overrated?. For real?. You know what just go to his Wikipedia’s Page first and read. Then go on YouTube and watch his videos then I am very sure you will take back your words. You know since when this guy don dey. You must be joking
hes been long in d game Shebi, can he b compared with ronaldinho? n if it's new era football, can u compare him with either messi or Ronaldo?
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by kaayposh: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
hes just a normal player like the ones we have around, what I dislike about d guy is d unnecessary hype as if it's more than what he has to offer. I have watched his game a couple of times he's just dere
Ibrahimovic is an unshakeable goal scoring machine in pes ps2 grin
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by coolh3ad(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
hes been long in d game Shebi, can he b compared with ronaldinho? n if it's new era football, can u compare him with either messi or Ronaldo?

Do as I have asked you to first (Wikipedia and his videos). I no argue. Tainkyou
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by arukwe123(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
go check his stats and see why he is being praised. a player with over 300 career goals overrated. you just dislike him because he is arrogant.
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Unik3030: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
coolh3ad:

Do as I have asked you to first (Wikipedia and his videos). I no argue. Tainkyou
nothing spectacular to watch in his videos, I av seen videos that are million times better than that so stop d hype. just one question, is he better than ronaldo or messi?
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Unik3030: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
arukwe123:
go check his stats and see why he is being praised. a player with over 300 career goals overrated. you just dislike him because he is arrogant.
so what will u say about cr700 or messi? too much hype na him dey worry u
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Unik3030: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
kaayposh:
Ibrahimovic is an unshakeable goal scoring machine in pes ps2 grin
go n check ronaldinho on we9 n come back to say the same thing again
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by coolh3ad(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
nothing spectacular to watch in his videos, I av seen videos that are million times better than that so stop d hype. just one question, is he better than ronaldo or messi?

Zlatan’s Wikipedia’s Page will answer your question. I no argue. Goodnight...
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ibrahimovic will never be happy with this. Trust me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good one, never knows he still plays ball.

Chinese Yuan Available @ #52/rmb
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Ibrahimovic will not like this. grin
He will not oooo.. I know Ibrahimovic too well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Unik3030:
that zlatan guy is way too overrated.... if he's that good like people claim, y is he not in d league of messi n ronaldo?
Bro, Ibrahimovic is not an overrated player. I consider him to be in the same class with Ronaldo and Messi

He's over 36 years yet he's still a hot player in MLS.. What you should be saying is that Ibrahimovic is not a lucky player

1 Like

Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by Freshbaba95(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
NORSYK:
Well deserved... Unlike that foul mouthed fellow

Very big Empty Barrel. If toh say na him win Wetin Messing and Ronaldo dn win ehn, the whole world won't hear word again
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by GingerBreadMan: 12:18am On Nov 05, 2019
GingerBreadMan:
MLS?? As in American soccer?? Well in the land of the blind, the man with one eye becomes the king cool
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by WorldNotOurs: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award by koffsman(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2019
And Zlatan will be so pissed now I can't wait to see his comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France / Nigeria FF Boss Questions Caf's Awards Criteria After Moses Snub / DSS Reinstates Amaju Pinnick As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.