Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Teacher From Abuja Made $501,580 Last Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teacher From Abuja Made $501,580 Last Year (217 Views)

Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) / Benefit Boys: SS3 Yahoo Boys Chase Out Physics Teacher From Their Car (video). / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher From Abuja Made $501,580 Last Year by Gistsfanz001: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stephen Ime, a primary school teacher from Abuja, never dreamt of a luxurious life. Like your ordinary teacher he made enough for living, buying clothes, raising his children and sending them to school. He never even asked for more.

About a year ago his car broke down, and Ime suddenly realized he simply didn’t have money to fix it. The realization hit him so hard he cried in a bathroom afraid of his wife or children seeing him, not sure how they would react.

The situation made him change his mind - Ime decided he didn’t want to be poor for the rest of his life. He started looking for ways to become financially independent. At first he even tried selling online, but it didn’t work out well. So Ime joined an MLM, still the results were pathetic.

Luckily, several months later Ime’s efforts were finally rewarded and he managed to find a way - no selling, no ads, just his phone with Internet access.

Last month I came upon his blog and decided that an interview would be a great idea. Ime told me some incredible things, “I make around £1,030 (about $1,374) per day now, enjoying my financial freedom, doing whatever I want. Although the money I make is more than enough, I still work as a teacher just because I like it.”

Binary options became a real blessing to Ime. “I was looking for a decent income, but joining an MLM was definitely a mistake - I’ve lost all my money. All I want now is a legit way for daily passive income to provide for my family. And I’ve got one thanks to my phone!”

Ime confesses that finding the solution to his problems was easier than one would expect. “To be honest, I just created an account on IronTrade website - that’s all. They show you a short tutorial explaining how binary options work and what you should do to start trading. I’ve made my first £1,000 (about $1,334) a week after I started. The tutorial is quite detailed, and I think it helped a lot. And I don’t need to sell anything, thank God!”

(1) (Reply)

I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) / Zero Hunger This Xmas! / See Junior Fabian Kane's View On Get-together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.