Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) (218 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) by Naijahitmusic: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
BBNaija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada said she spend N1 million (one million naira) in a week on perfumes only.

In a video that was shared online, Ifu Ennada can be heard sharing a shocking truth about her love for perfumes and how she got to spend N1 million buying perfumes.

According to Ifu Ennada it is not all the time you get to see the original perfumes and because she is a lover of perfume, she got excited when she found the original ones and ended up spending that much on the shopping spree for just perfumes.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/11/i-spent-n1-million-on-perfumes/

Re: I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) by Nayturalistic: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Mtchewwwwww
Re: I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) by idesylvester(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2019
The power of money, have you ever noticed that when you have millions in like 5 bank account, mumu thing go just dey hungry you?
Only those wey get go understand. You will be like, hmmmm I never enter Quilox before ooo, hmmmm why people like this car self, make I check am out first... grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Measure For The Success Of Nigerians?" - Reno Omokri / Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For Being Ungrateful After Supporting Her Brand / Zero Hunger This Xmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.