Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Y’all Don’t Deserve Me” – US Singer, Summer Walker, 23, Hints At Quitting Music - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Y’all Don’t Deserve Me” – US Singer, Summer Walker, 23, Hints At Quitting Music (253 Views)

Y’all I Stumbled On Seun Osewa Today / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / “dear Men, She Don’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y’all Don’t Deserve Me” – US Singer, Summer Walker, 23, Hints At Quitting Music by adejoh101(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
American singer-songwriter, Summer Walker has hinted that she might be quitting music after the end of her tour.
The 23-year-old from Atlanta, Georgia dropped the hint in a lengthy Instagram post as she expressed some of her problems in the music industry.
Read more�
https://180nobs.com/yall-dont-deserve-me-us-singer-summer-walker-23-hints-at-quitting-music-after-the-end-of-her-tour/

Re: Y’all Don’t Deserve Me” – US Singer, Summer Walker, 23, Hints At Quitting Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50am On Nov 05, 2019
anybody who thinks it is easy to succeed in the music industry ANYWHERE best wake the fukc up and smell the coffee.... many millions are trying each year, just a few succeed!

(1) (Reply)

Global Version Vvdi Mini Key Tool Vs Vvdi Key Tool Remote Maker Key Programmer / 18 Traditional Values Subverted By Lifechanyuan / Photos:vice-president Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN Presides Over FEC Meeting. Photos;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.