Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Unionbank Mastercard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unionbank Mastercard (234 Views)

Why Is Google Play Store Not Accepting My Gtbank Mastercard? / Mastercard Foundation Calls For Submissions By Young African Artists / Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program At Mcgill University, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unionbank Mastercard by RomzyO: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Goodday Nairalanders
Please how do I register for mastercard securecode for Unionbank. I got my card a few days ago, but when trying to register on their website it says system error, currently the card gets declined for online purchases.Funny thing is I went to meet the bank and the official tried the site using her own unionbank debit mastercard and it worked. She couldn't get mine to work and she simply attributed to it being a new card.
Its been a week later and still no change.
Anyone experienced such a problem and how did you solve it.
Re: Unionbank Mastercard by blank(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
RomzyO:
Goodday Nairalanders
Please how do I register for mastercard securecode for Unionbank. I got my card a few days ago, but when trying to register on their website it says system error, currently the card gets declined for online purchases.Funny thing is I went to meet the bank and the official tried the site using her own unionbank debit mastercard and it worked. She couldn't get mine to work and she simply attributed to it being a new card.
Its been a week later and still no change.
Anyone experienced such a problem and how did you solve it.

Call their customer care.

(1) (Reply)

Horror! Ebonyi Man Butchers His Two Children (nigeria) / Creative Entrepreneur Develops Speaker In Form Of A Map For Enugu State Governor / Nigerians Urged To Extend CSR To Vulnerable Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.