Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,052 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. (5764 Views)

"Anyim, One Of Our Hopes" - Emir Of Kano Declares / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
How far have we gone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Racoon(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin cheesy And these are where it has landed the gullible fellas that enthroned this grossly inept and incompetent president.

19 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Solvik(f): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Which way Nigeria? Only God can help us.
I've been hearing 'E go better' for so many years now. I pray it changes soon

9 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Carmit(m): 2:37am On Nov 05, 2019
We're fairing a little better it you ask me...

2 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by ChoCho54(f): 2:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:
please can you explain?

6 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by apesinola001: 3:39am On Nov 05, 2019
This is Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Larryfest(m): 4:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:
Buying rice at 26k, fuel at 143, excessive tax, lingering darkness, high rate of kidnapping, massive unemployment rate, flagrant abuse of power, increased corruption rate, high foreign exchange rate etc....Yeah we are fairing a little better!.

25 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by erinolu(m): 4:46am On Nov 05, 2019
No be small chonchin...

1 Like

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 05, 2019
I can see Nairaland resident slavezombies headed by deadmeatbbqgrill and Sakki in that bus giving excuses for their master Buhari. grin

10 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by pode(m): 5:24am On Nov 05, 2019
It's well with this nation and I believe one day things will change for good, glory day is ahead
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by ATTemi: 5:28am On Nov 05, 2019
No matter how bad the devil is, some people love him that way.

Plz, faring better in what aspect?
Carmit:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Teacher1776(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:
You are FAIRING? As in, are u guys using bleaching creams?

8 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Katier00(f): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Teacher1776:

grin grin grin bad asss. Can't stop laughing

4 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by 9jaBloke: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2019
This one may likely not make FP

1 Like

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by gratiaeo(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol
Buhari is a calamity

1 Like

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by gratiaeo(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Teacher1776:

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by respect80(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2019
It seems Buhari actually takes some people's brain along each time he travels.

BTW, we should just consider this as being on the brink of falling into the sh!t when we finally fall inside, we will all know it.

1 Like

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Till we the people stand up for our self this government will continue to take us for a ride it’s either we die and the army shoot all us or we die of economic hardship. Me I don’t care the world is coming to an end any way.

4 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Carmit(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2019
apesinola001:
This is Nigeria
Lol.
Tell me the amount of taxed people in nigeria....anh anh.....Nigerians enh... cheesy
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Carmit(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Racoon:
grin cheesy And these are where it has landed the gullible fellas that enthroned this grossly inept and incompetent president.
Young man what is debt?
Nawa ooo....chai grin ....
Can you compare Nigeria's credit rating with most African countries?
Chai.....
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by sweetonugbu: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Naija matter tire person
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Carmit(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

Buying rice at 26k, fuel at 143, excessive tax, lingering darkness, high rate of kidnapping, massive unemployment rate, flagrant abuse of power, increased corruption rate, high foreign exchange rate etc....Yeah we are fairing a little better!.
What excessive tax young man?
How many people are in Nigeria's tax base?...what is Nigeria's tax to GDP??...omo Nigerians eeennhhh.....Nawa ooo cheesy
How is Nigeria more corrupt baba? ....aaahhh omo these people!...check to see if Nigeria is better placed in the corruption index since your dear oga jona.

2 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by remi1444: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

You didn't add 'utter disregard for court order'.

2 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by iluvdonjazzy: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Brilliant post here
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by DonBenny77(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:
Idiot spotted

2 Likes

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:

How many people are in Nigeria's tax base?...what is Nigeria's tax to GDP??...omo Nigerians eeennhhh.....Nawa ooo cheesy
How is Nigeria more corrupt baba? ....aaahhh omo these people!...check to see if Nigeria is better placed in the corruption index since your dear oga jona.
I prayed the life of your children turned out the way buhari and his cahoots are handling this country

1 Like

Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:

Like how ? Educate me please.
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by foolbuster: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:

All these words yet not one single reason on how we are fairing better. Corruption index kò kwaruption indices Ni.
Re: The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. by yaki84: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Carmit:

Lol.
Tell me the amount of taxed people in nigeria....anh anh.....Nigerians enh... cheesy
Nigerians pay d greatest tax on earth.
Do u knw how many tax/levies market women/men pay daily?
Darkness tax d funniest, we still pay.
Abi until we wear our tax receipts as cloths before u knw we pay tax

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES / Ibom Air 2 New Airline Spotted In CANADA.. Photos / IPOB: Help Identify This Soldier Who Killed And Burnt A Person- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.