Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris (48617 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris by ninodaniel(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
was burna tryna flog the nigga with belt in the last pix
Re: Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Like to party was a national hit

He was already well known to us in lagos before he even became a national sensation..

He was living at Ajah driving a power bike back in 2010/2011

By the way, he attended Corona secondary school in lagos before departing to London.

He dropped out in 2010 but returned to lagos to further his musical career..

yes Like to party was a national hit, but very prominent in portharcourt
his pidgin and slangs back 2011 was straight PH. and for someone coming back from Jand, you suppose know thats where he grew up.

I dont know about him living in lagos, probably after signing to Aristokrat he moved to lagos, what i know is what i have seen and heard in his music

listen to badboy ft korkormikor from BURN IDENTITY, yes that album has a mixture of Portharcourt and lagos artist. like LOS, sauce kid,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N29H-hCf5Fw

even his pidgin was straight PH, no Lagos boy talks like that.
Re: Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Like to party was a national hit

He was already well known to us in lagos before he even became a national sensation..

He was living at Ajah driving a power bike back in 2010/2011

By the way, he attended Corona secondary school in lagos before departing to London.

He dropped out in 2010 but returned to lagos to further his musical career..

yeah i heard about that power bike story back then.
you might be right tho, but i saw him in a club in GRA ph back in 2011,
Re: Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris by efeski(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
fash6:
go watch snowfall bros,
Season 3
Lit af

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa & Fathia Balogun In Mecca (Photo) / Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.