Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating (38812 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by nlfpmod: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Attention! There is a hot new couple you need to know about - Lori Harvey and Damson Idris have seemingly confirmed their relationship in a new Instagram post.

Earlier today (13th January) 31-year-old British actor Damson shared a picture of himself with Lori on his Instagram story to celebrate her 26th birthday.

In the picture Damson is seen kissing her on the cheek and captioned it "Happy Birthday Nunu ❤️." He already has a nickname for her? We're obsessed.

And it appears the internet is too, as many fans on Twitter were shocked but super happy for the new couple, with many tweeting their reactions.

One person joked that they "Just fell to my knees at Southwark station" upon seeing the picture of Lori and Damson.

Another said: "Almost passed out on the way to pilates class. I need Lori’s rizz like yesterday."

One person echoed what we were all feeling when they said: "In my next life I wanna be Lori Harvey" and another simply said: "I wanna cry, Damson & Lori so CUTE."

Lori was previously in a year long relationship with Michael B. Jordan, before the pair broke up in June last year.

Damson's very cute Instagram post comes after he and Lori were spotted together on a dinner date in Los Angeles in December last year.

They were later seen that evening attending a friend's birthday party and walking out of the party at the same time.

Following their date, Damson shared Lori's recent Essence magazine cover on his Instagram story with a number of � emojis. This lead many fans to think something was going on between the two. And it appears they were right.

So far Lori hasn't shared any images with Damson on her Instagram account, but hopefully we'll get another cute pic soon. Fingers crossed.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a42485160/lori-harvey-damson-idris-relationship/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Bluntguy: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Upcoming celebrities.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Golan007: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Another one from madam Harvey.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by BarrElChapo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lori is for the streets, yet her dad is always dishing out relationship/lifestyle advice grin

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Sirlins(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol me that's dating Rihanna nko? She no know me but I know her since 8 person wey don born Taya for me sef she no even know

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Moony45: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
WETN MAKE WE KON DO ABOUT THAT?

14 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by bigdammyj: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by GoodCane: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
I'm very sure PETER OBI must have prepared his inugration speech by now. no doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Horla1000: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nice one
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Happy dating life to them undecided

And make una allow dem to date in peace biko.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Odunharry(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Make dem enjoy
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Attention! There is a hot new couple you need to know about
.......and why do we have to know about that?!
Give us just one reason

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
This girl toto don suffer sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Vote wisely.

Vote for young and vibrant leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by ImoleNaija: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
I just consulted Google about this girl & e no help her matter grin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Enemyofpeace: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
So fokn what? How is that our fokn business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by xpressionx(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
This girl be changing maen like pad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by id4sho(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
tongue
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Aboguede(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
This election eeh. Eehn, I no wan talk wetin dey my mind shocked
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by tishbite42: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
The Black Kardashian
Lori Harvey go date the whole of Hollywood, NBA, NFL and hip-hop put together
Thank Jah sey pussy no dey get mileage

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Dcaliphate(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
IDGAFF (I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F*CK)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
She's got a fine body cool
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Shakathezulu1: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Industry puss-C

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Otunbakayce: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hoes are meant to be passed around and Lori Harvey belongs to the streets of the entertainment world. A very foolish simp will end up marrying her in an extremely damaged state.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by promise4040: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
How I wish this news could settle all Nigeria's debt of N77trn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Generalwoodz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tty
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by sulakishop(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Happy freebies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Temptee101(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
The Mods have gone mad again

How did this trash get to the front page when we have a crucial election ahead of us?

This country must be delivered from the evil clutches of PDAPC.

Vote wisely

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating by SultanOfPuna: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Eye glasses that gets you lonny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Pictures Of Wizkid And Davido As Secondary School Students / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.