Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) (41769 Views)

A Military Man Cover His Face As He Show Off His Legwork Dance In Khaki. VIDEO / Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Bancruz(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2019
[s][/s] If them catch u ehhen
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Na play u dey!! How big re they??

With their wack lyrics..

Totori me one tiime. Toh
Totori me two time. Toh toh

What kind of song is dat.

I better follow naira marley's dance steps abeg
Shey you know say angel fit cancel your name from making heaven, with this wicked comment now now?
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
smithe113:

How would you fell if the same youths says your graphic designs are wack and your codes are shitty?

baseline of what am saying is that that you stop hating
U re a common nigerian!!

So i shuld pretend to like what i dnt like because i dnt want to hate
Nigerian mentality is trash.

If they said my codes and designs re shitty den i ll step up my game.

I'm open to learning, unlearning and relearning.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by NoApology(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Aaah! That's my entire Playlist you got here. The only artist missing is Lewis Capaldi
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr
I think he is trying to tell you to listen to good songs

Not these so many untalented Moda fuckkkers in Nigeria music industry especially that frogged voice called davido who uses to much voice enhancer

He is trying to say
You should listen to good songs like:

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2019
fergie001:

Shey you know say angel fit cancel your name from making heaven, with this wicked comment now now?
Lool... But its d truth na..

Only 2face and fireboy dey try for lyrics..
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by thaoriginator: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2019
SolarRen:
So these are the musicians we have now grin
Oh my God!
grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by nairalanduseles: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Badooguy:
Yes, because of his bad attitude, not good for the youth like you.

Old man face your family.... your time don pass agbaya
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by nairalanduseles: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
NoApology:
Aaah! That's my entire Playlist you got here. The only artist missing is Lewis Capaldi

Funny enough a lot of the artist on your list are sgit artist
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Olusola101990: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria is doing well musically but ask urself y.......cos we are in a way doing the economically favoured kind of music.....most music u here today are played mostly en used in outdoor shows en clubs ...en such music must b a fast tempo music ..even the ones that ain't are been made faster by the DJ why?...."pple wana vibe and dance"...the set of pple that believed in the quality music idea are out of limelight ...this is in a way a good one cos we are flying with our beat riddened music but on the contrary ..let's ask ourselve ....ave we produced any CLASS act in music in recent years ?....the answer is NO.....the US en likes we copy today love fast club like songs too but dey ave so many class act in music pple will pay a lot en climb over each other to see perform live...mind u (how many artiste can even perform live in Nigeria without running above the loop)....can that happen in Nigeria now...the other answer is NO......now the verdict is simple we will keep doing the bit with the jagons on it en trend ...but let's kiss good music "GOODBYE "...I hear south African music en Iam beginning to conclude dey possess better professionalism in music than us...we are just more economical cos an average Nigerian doesn't knw jack musically... we only wana dance....am sorry I ave to blunt about this....
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Lool... But its d truth na..

Only 2face and fireboy dey try for lyrics..
Was there anytime in the last two decades we celebrated lyrics in this country?
We always moved to beats....and it doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soonest.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
fergie001:

Was there anytime in the last two decades we celebrated lyrics in this country?
We always moved to beats....and it doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soonest.
Den wizkid nd co beats wack too..

Infact i prefer oliver de coque music to all dose rubbish.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

Not these so many untalented Moda fuckkkers in Nigeria music industry especially that frogged voice called davido who uses to much voice enhancer

He is trying to say

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Nah!
Good songs from artists like:

U2
Bon Jovi
Arcade Fire
Green day
Creed
My bloody valentine
Manic street preachers
Amy mac Donald
The cranberries
Bruce Springsteen
Paramore
System of a down
Blink 182
Alanis morissette
The antlers
The Black Keys
The killers
Bon iver
Dave Matthews band
Foo Fighters
Ingrid Michelson
Jimmy eat world
Karen Elson
Kings of Leon
Etc
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Den wizkid nd co beats wack too..

Infact i prefer oliver de coque music to all dose rubbish.
See, our frustrations direct our music.....
Everybody wants to sweat out what they face regularly!

People like lyrics but you know musically, we are good but not very good as a people....so we manage what we see.

My own happiness is the different innovation in the terms of dance-steps, legwork, bodywork, etc.....then watch the videos, see the girls do their "thing".....applaud them then goan sleep!

My bro, I cannot comman go and kee myself oooo
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by asorockvibesblo: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

He is trying to say

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

Your comment is nothing but trashy
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2019
fergie001:

See, our frustrations direct our music.....
Everybody wants to sweat out what they face regularly!

People like lyrics but you know musically, we are good but not very good as a people....so we manage what we see.

My own happiness is the different innovation in the terms of dance-steps, legwork, bodywork, etc.....then watch the videos, see the girls do their "thing".....applaud them then goan sleep!

My bro, I cannot comman go and kee myself oooo
Cant applaud wat i dnt like... I would rather nt listen to it more dan once.

My anger wit most Nigerians is dat when u dnt like their music and voice it out, they will say u re among d Haters.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Na play u dey!! How big re they??

With their wack lyrics..

Totori me one tiime. Toh
Totori me two time. Toh toh

What kind of song is dat.

I better follow naira marley's dance steps abeg
have you been to the O2 when they perform??
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Alawode01(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know what those bad people want gain or derive in destroy others because of there natural ability,and no human that is error free,As worse or bad he is people are making. Money from his works,free #Naira marley.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Zlatan seem like a very humble guy. Good for them.....they are running the show locally.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Cant applaud wat i dnt like... I would rather nt listen to it more dan once.

My anger wit most Nigerians is dat when u dnt like their music and voice it out, they will say u re among d Haters.
That you don't like the song, doesn't make one a hater.
Must everyone like your song?

If I don't like your song...convince me to like it by making the next one good.

Now, what they do is pay DJs, MCs...they will so play this song ehn....when you start mumbling words from it sef, you won't know.

That was how one day, I was just singing......Jo soapy, looked myself in the mirror and said...are you mad?
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Trending like wildfire, the flame of fame keeps burning higher and bigger. Marlians!
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by FuckTheMod: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

I find it painfully difficult listening to sounds you can't easily solfer note (“DO,” “RE,” “MI,” “FA,” “SO,” “LA” and “TI”). They do more harm to the mind than good. The sounds from rythm is medicine but beats only brings temporary relief.

My love for music knows no bounds because my soul speaks the language of fine sounds and resonates the wordings from lyricists.

I believe I will outlive the 'beaters' in both age and happiness.

Richdad
[/s]
Trash
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2019
erico2k2:

have you been to the O2 when they perform??
What am i doing dere??

Chicken and chips don finish for ShopRite??

I ll prefer to buy chicken nd chip with my moni dan to pay for show infact even if its free i wont still go.
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

What am i doing dere??

Chicken and chips don finish for ShopRite??

I ll prefer to buy chicken nd chip with my moni dan to pay for show infact even if its free i wont still go.
This is rich coming from you who was asking for what business they want to start with N=1M?
Una go just dey rake upandown on social mediaQ
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by Jamorezzi: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Keep balling
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by wonlasewonimi: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your cup of tea. We Malians ain't concerned.

It's marlians, not people from Mali
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I find it painfully difficult listening to sounds you can't easily solfer note (“DO,” “RE,” “MI,” “FA,” “SO,” “LA” and “TI”). They do more harm to the mind than good. The sounds from rythm is medicine but beats only brings temporary relief.

My love for music knows no bounds because my soul speaks the language of fine sounds and resonates the wordings from lyricists.

I believe I will outlive the 'beaters' in both age and happiness.

Richdad
e no go beta for "DO" RE MI
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by chinchonglee(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2019
erico2k2:

This is rich coming from you who was asking for what business they want to start with N=1M?
Una go just dey rake upandown on social mediaQ
U be mumu

So paying for a show will make me rich??

Which skool u go again

Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
Slawormir:

As a real niggarrr

He is trying to say

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift

[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

U be mumu

So paying for a show will make me rich??

Which skool u go again
No, I just wanted to let you know that even if you had a free ticket to attend the show you still can afford to fly there.
By the way, paying for a show is a way of supporting an Artist. You should learn to appreciate your own. I made reference to the O2 as a pointer to how Black British and Americans Embrace artist like him which turns out to be one of the positives that managed to come out of that shyte hole, here you are exhibiting the Nigerian factor!
Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

It's marlians, not people from Mali
No mind dem ohh, nah so dem dey do sabi sabi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nissi, Burna Boy’s Younger Sister (pics) / Dirichi Bright Okpeke Stuns In New Photos / Venita Akpofure Poses In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.