Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (62455 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by akdjr(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is very simple. Just catch them and burn them alive. How some men enjoy forceful sex with opposite gender still baffles me. Anytime my wife tells me she's not in the mood and I still persuade her just because I am Hot, at the end of the 40 seconds (Yes i am 40 seconds just leave am like that) I start blaming myself cos sex is best enjoy when it's a passionate one.

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by DonroxyII: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
airminem:
OP you post is disturbing
Must not say muslim or christian? Rape is rape. Senseless cultist rapist youth. Dicck Rot in jail
Una too get Wahala and dey carry everything 4 head like Janjawee ....

An Hijabian was raped shikom ...... The news is reporting and in reportage you bring everything to bear unless absolutely necessary to hide identities ......

You are the one fighting yourself because the news was just reporting the incidence !!

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Government Suppose to have approve Killing Squad, Firing Squad, Or Life Hanging For Rapist since.....
This is out of Sense Robbery and Then Rape that is Two Weigh Crime...
Death is Your Reward Mr. Rapist
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Yoighaman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
The thought of a woman losing her virginity to a rapist leaves an indelible scar in her heart, I feel so bad for the ladies. The demon called Afeez deserves to die.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rapist or watin be this one now if this fools become LECTURER or POLITICIAN in future na wahala bi that oooooooooooo.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by mbahdi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Afeez dun buy market b dat
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Ayotemide(f): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
fairfora:
Girls pls stop going out in the night. Don't attend a party in which your security isn't guaranteed. Don't follow a guy you least can trust
Pls and pls, dont accept any online date, be warned.

I don't see a correlation to this post; they were raped in their homes.

7 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
one thing the federal government needs to do urgently is create a database of all tertiary students. so that the moment you are expelled, rusticated or just decide to abandon a university, or you leave for any reason, it is on record. we have a revolving system where a cultist is expelled from one university and goes on to continue in another institution.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by airminem(f): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
Una too get Wahala and dey carry everything 4 head like Janjawee ....

An Hijabian was raped shikom ...... The news is reporting and in reportage you bring everything to bear unless absolutely necessary to hide identities ......

You are the one fighting yourself because the news was just reporting the incidence !!
thinker with the topic okay.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by DonroxyII: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
airminem:
thinker with the topic okay.
Mtchew !!
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by fbabs(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yoighaman:
The thought of a woman losing her virginity to a rapist leaves an indelible scar in her heart, I feel so bad for the ladies. The demon called Afeez deserves to die.

He will surely die but he will live a sorrowful life till death
To those stupid NLers supporting him, May your daughters experience such

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Originalsly: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
shogsman:

A guy was fantasizing here about fuvking a girl while wearing hijab some few days ago,he's a potential suspect.

They should fish him out as a suspect.....but you know he will.be saying he was only catching fun.

@ topic....case should somehow be transferred to a Sharia court.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by jhubril(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
These are not real niggarrrz

Real niggarrrz don't rape women

Real niggarrrs bang bitches with them consenting
With their consent they will wet your dick with different fluids from their vagina because they are enjoying it

Thier Sticky, foaming and watery fluid will be all over your dick as they moan orgasmically
You are always neglecting to close that toilet of a mouth . What's real nigarrs shit you are spreading here?

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
I hope all the culprits are given 30 years imprisonment each. Let them go and get raped to death in the prison shower.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.