Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (62451 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by grandstar(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm sure he has done same to many students. Only difference is that these girls weren't afraid or ashamed to speak up. They saw themselves as truly what they were, victims of a depraved souls. It was not their fault they were raped.

It will shock you that some conservative Muslim society, the victim can be murdered by her family because of the dishonor it brings to the family. Killing her will remove the shame. Many girls therefore keep quiet when they've been defiled rather than face a worse fate in then hands of their family

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ayotemide:

I don't see a correlation to this post; they were raped in their homes.
Yea, but rape takes different dimensions. I didn't just sound that warning. What I've heard in one month alone on rape-related cases calls for a caution. I know of a girl who narrowly escaped, despite having her accompanied by her friend. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by wizod(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
[b]muslim virgin?[/b]my first hearing.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by gabrielisaiah54: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fear of God done vanish for ur mind [sub][/sub]
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Bimpe29: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na wah...they should be thrown in a cell filled with hungry homosexuals so that their arse holes can be drilled till they're sore and can't stand anymore
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by Ayotemide(f): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
fairfora:
Yea, but rape takes different dimensions. I didn't just sound that warning. What I've heard in one month alone on rape-related cases calls for a caution. I know of a girl who narrowly escaped, despite having her accompanied by her friend. A word is enough for the wise.

How about you give a wise word to the rapists; how their lives would be basically ruined of they did the act?

How are you not addressing rapist but unfortunate victims?

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint by airminem(f): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
Mtchew !!
Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.