Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death (29388 Views)

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by naijacentric(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
If you ever find yourself abroad, make sure you stay far away from nigerians.
bros u sabi am i even noticed we are too different from our African brothers and sisters only few Nigerians are actually nice abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Prettyvita(f): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Life ended!

Because of a lunchbox!
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by AkhereOkaka(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

Not all Nigerians please, you say some Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Rubicon67(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

What should one do when in Nigeria...stay in the forest so as not to interact with fellow Nigerians?

The point is to watch the company you keep, wherever you are...friendship no be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Reelmii: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
please dont deport him, we have so many of them here, we are even looking for who to help us dispose them

just kill him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Neddstark: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Samuel probably a cultist.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by xandy84: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
My main rule and it has always work for me. I don't even go to Nigerian church cos I can't stand their gossip and we got here first mentality...

General0847:

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by jaymee0(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Why should I believe this?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by ScotMisile: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Walking away when the temper is tampered with is an acquired skill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by chrisxxx(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
These outcasts smearing good mannered Nigerian with shame. I was nearly deported today with flimsy excuse of not traveling with my visa receipt by Malaysian Immigration. I could read the hatred biased against Nigerians in their eyes. They just dont want Nigerians. However what they dont know is that a good member is are good people.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by OnlineWell(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Black killing black...so pathetic sad
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Good advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by ibechris(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

Anything close to Nigeria,Niger,Nicaragua and Namibia all of them no good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Moor1234: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
How are you doing
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Organs(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

Its people with issues, low self esteem and lacking confidence that say this.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by webngnews: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by BotherMleeper(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
If you ever find yourself abroad, make sure you stay far away from SOUTHERN nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

I swear down
They're like snails in a basket; each pulling the other down
Chaii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by PrincessGift(f): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nawa oooo,Nigerians killing Nigerians in another man's land, smh...nothing Emeka no go see for ladipo
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
But, not all Nigerians are like Samuel nah.
General0847:
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by gregyboy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Both are to be blamed been hot tempered is not good....

I think both friends are hot tempered i cant see myself moving with an hot tempered person if i am not....

Because someone forget your launch box you slapped him in front of a crowd... Because of a simple lauch box....and you soon forget this life is fragile....even if samuel didnt react violently that could have gone along way ending the friendship
for both of them ... Just as morado i wont take it but won't respond violently....

Morado....how would take someone launch box and forget it ...some people are just foolish,having to take someone's thing i keep it preciuos than mine but person like marados wouldn't even care....
But you marado remember to take is chicken.... And you had effrontery too to stab him for your negligence

Modified: in thier next life them go get sense
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
He had unforgiving spirit, just a little quarrel, he decided to take someone's life that's so precious to God, he will have to face the consequences of his action.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
this wont do u any good my guy cheesy.bro very good nigerians dey abroad as well.the place i am schooling here it was a nigerian guy who introduced me to one landlord who is a close friend of his to rent me an affordable flat.the guy is igbo and he"s a catholic priest.the former place wey i first dey was quite expensive but through this guy i was able to get a cheaper flat! so when u are abroad try and identify with the good nigerians but the bad ones avoid them like a plague! cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Yinibixema: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
lefulefu:
this wont do u any good my guy cheesy.bro very good nigerians dey abroad as well.the place i am schooling here it was a nigerian guy who introduced me to one landlord who is a close friend of his to rent me an affordable flat.the guy is igbo and he"s a catholic priest.the former place wey i first dey was quite expensive but through this guy i was able to get a cheaper flat! so when u are abroad try and identify with the good nigerians but the bad ones avoid them like a plague! cheesy.
Where are you schooling now?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

Where are you schooling now?
dominica island
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Yinibixema: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
lefulefu:
dominica island
Ok
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by yinchar(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Most especially IGBOs.

I will call a spade a spade

Some are good, but most are affected by abroad syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Organs:

Its people with issues, low self esteem and lacking confidence that say this.
You don't even know me yet you make assumptions, i don't blame you since you have a pea sized brain.
We're talking abroad, have you ever lived outside your state not to mention living abroad? Wait when they're discussing English premier league then you can join in. Mkpi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India / People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.