Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death (29408 Views)

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
lefulefu:
this wont do u any good my guy cheesy.bro very good nigerians dey abroad as well.the place i am schooling here it was a nigerian guy who introduced me to one landlord who is a close friend of his to rent me an affordable flat.the guy is igbo and he"s a catholic priest.the former place wey i first dey was quite expensive but through this guy i was able to get a cheaper flat! so when u are abroad try and identify with the good nigerians but the bad ones avoid them like a plague! cheesy.
No doubt but majority are bad and 99% of your problems abroad will come from fellow nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
BotherMleeper:

LoL! I said Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

No doubt but majority are bad and 99% of your problems abroad will come from fellow nigerians.
the bad ones u give arms lenght cheesy.very easy easy to know them.if u come across a nigerian always making trouble with the locals or the one talking about engaging in illegal hustle omo run away from such a person cos he can even set u up cheesy.but it will be unfair to just judge the person before interacting nau cheesy.like me the first time i came here there was this nigerian guy who told me that the only way for me to survive here is for me to be smoking ganja(weed) and drinking alcohol. he said if i dont do that the locals wont respect u.bros just for him making that comment i come dey use sense interacting with him..i no get dat close to am.anytime i see am na for distance i dey hail am then b4 im wan yarn anything i go move cheesy.i no get into any wahala here biko cheesy.but there are very good nigerians anywhere u go...though the bad ones outweigh the good ones.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
lefulefu:
the bad ones u give arms lenght cheesy.very easy easy to know them.if u come across a nigerian always making trouble with the locals or the one talking about engaging in illegal hustle omo run away from such a person cos he can even set u up cheesy.but it will be unfair to just judge the person before interacting nau cheesy.like me the first time i came here there was this nigerian guy who told me that the only way for me to survive here is for me to be smoking ganja(weed) and drinking alcohol. he said if i dont do that the locals wont respect u.bros just for him making that comment i come dey use sense interacting with him..i no get dat close to am.anytime i see am na for distance i dey hail am then b4 im wan yarn anything i go move cheesy.i no get into any wahala here biko cheesy.but there are very good nigerians anywhere u go...though the bad ones outweigh the good ones.
Trust me, live somewhere else far from where nigerians are much. Only visit them so you can get some peace.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

Trust me, live somewhere else far from where nigerians are much. Only visit them so you can get some peace.
yea i agree with the part to avoid where there are crowd of nigerians cos when there is a crowd then mischief could take place.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Organs(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

You don't even know me yet you make assumptions, i don't blame you since you have a pea sized brain.
We're talking abroad, have you ever lived outside your state not to mention living abroad? Wait when they're discussing English premier league then you can join in. Mkpi!

I dont need to know you. The way and manner you generalize just shows your IQ. Its low indeed. Imagine, you saying we are talking abroad. FYI, just last week i was in Miami and i visited two Nigerian restaurants in Miami, Moji Restaurant and Sheri restaurant and two days later i was at Flavours restaurant in Orlando. Also, FYI, two weeks ago, i was in Toronto Canada and while on queue with immigration, i saw a lady with naija passport and id smiled and said Naija and she looked at me shocked. I now showed her my own passport Naija as well. and she grimaced just lifting her shoulder upa nd down, that was the reason why i didnt offer to give her a ride to where she was going. We have very good people and very bad People in any race. I always love and identify with my fellow Nigerians anywhere everywhere until you show me otherwise. i am not a mumu like you that dislikes and hates just because of Naija and you yourself is also naija tell me bross how are you not the "king of mumus??
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Ndipe(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2019
OnlineWell:
Black killing black...so pathetic sad

Humans killing each other is just pathetic not just black on black homicide.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Faithscharms2(f): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Idiot.. y will.he open the door at 3am for someone u had a fight with?and he clearly told u he is there to hear ur apology isn't that enough to tell you he doesn't have good intentions?yet u forming superman and open door for him...at 3am for GOD'S sake.

A beg people check my signature jare
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 06, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

I dont need to know you. The way and manner you generalize just shows your IQ. Its low indeed. Imagine, you saying we are talking abroad. FYI, just last week i was in Miami and i visited two Nigerian restaurants in Miami, Moji Restaurant and Sheri restaurant and two days later i was at Flavours restaurant in Orlando. Also, FYI, two weeks ago, i was in Toronto Canada and while on queue with immigration, i saw a lady with naija passport and id smiled and said Naija and she looked at me shocked. I now showed her my own passport Naija as well. and she grimaced just lifting her shoulder upa nd down, that was the reason why i didnt offer to give her a ride to where she was going. We have very good people and very bad People in any race. I always love and identify with my fellow Nigerians anywhere everywhere until you show me otherwise. i am not a mumu like you that dislikes and hates just because of Naija and you yourself is also naija tell me bross how are you not the "king of mumus??
I'm not your bros you child fiddler. Keep your cock and bull story.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Organs(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
General0847:

I'm not your bros you child fiddler. Keep your cock and bull story.

Thats all you got. Wretched fellow. FYI, there are folks in Naija living better life than folks abroad. Like i said, i was in Toronto for a burial, folks travelled all the way from Naija for that same burial. You cannot be my bros, youre too daft and too full of hate and spite to be close.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Kennyswagz2: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
what country do you school in
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
what country do you school in
in dominica island.its a medical school.the nigerians u mostly see here are students then very few naija tourists.no naija hustler here cos all the hustling outlets have been taken over by chinko trade merchants.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Kennyswagz2: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
in dominica island.its a medical school.the nigerians u mostly see here are students then very few naija tourists.no naija hustler here cos all the hustling outlets have been taken over by chinko trade merchants.
i hear say those carribeans no like Nigerians. . Na true
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

Thats all you got. Wretched fellow. FYI, there are folks in Naija living better life than folks abroad. Like i said, i was in Toronto for a burial, folks travelled all the way from Naija for that same burial. You cannot be my bros, youre too daft and too full of hate and spite to be close.
Clout chaser, idgf where you have been. You idiot don't know you can respect other people's opinion without agreeing with it.
Your bulb is not bright like you think it is, jagu kampung.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Organs(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
General0847:

Clout chaser, idgf where you have been. You idiot don't know you can respect other people's opinion without agreeing with it.
Your bulb is not bright like you think it is, jagu kampung.

Look at this mumu. You that put all Nigerians living abroad in one bucket. Are you not a block head. What started this argument? You categorically say you will not associate with Nigerians abroad. That is how you will boast and when idiots like you manage to come abroad, you will lie down flat on the ground and begging a Nigerian to give you paper to work. Or begging a Nigerian to cosign for you.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by General0847: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Organs:

Look at this mumu. You that put all Nigerians living abroad in one bucket. Are you not a block head. What started this argument? You categorically say you will not associate with Nigerians abroad. That is how you will boast and when idiots like you manage to come abroad, you will lie down flat on the ground and begging a Nigerian to give you paper to work. Or begging a Nigerian to cosign for you.
My family has owned a home in east London for over 2 decades now, i started living abroad you were still in LGEA primary school.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Organs(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
General0847:

My family has owned a home in east London for over 2 decades now, i started living abroad you were still in LGEA primary school.

I actually went to an LGEA school for primary 2 and 3 in the village with no shoes and no socks and i am proud of it. I also went to a primary school in Ajegunle for primary 1 and i am also very proud of it. Good for you. My first visit abroad was London in 2001, i stayed at Walthamstow for free. A house owned by Ben Bruce's family. Then, i stayed at Hackney in 2002 on my next visit on Towpath walk, owned by a Nigerian female Dr, for free. These are Nigerians, they helped me when i was climbing. Some didn't and that's ok, now if i come to London i stay in an hotel, i don't have to stay with anybody. All i am saying is that you don't have to say you stay away from Nigerians, All nigerians are not bad, i just quoted places i stayed and those people we are still in touch and i have repaid the goodness to them and others. I hope folks you dont know can boast and say they stayed at your east london home at some point? Help a Nigerian if you can, someone helped you too, period.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
i hear say those carribeans no like Nigerians. . Na true
well i dont know about other carribeans but the dominicans they like nigerians.as soon as dem hear ur naija accent dem go just shout nigerian! and dem sabi davido wella.in short many of them are crazy about davido songs.their best davido song is that one banana fall on u cheesy.on the 21st of october when davido came here for the creole festival when im come dey sing im other songs for stage na so d dominicans dey mope dey look but as soon as im start banana fall on u omo come and see madness grin.they were just ryhming along with the song grin.one very light skinned dominican girl with big rear na so she jus dey shake her booty dey shook am go back at my crotch they go crazy at the song.omo i had to stylishly shift my position b4 someone go come dey shout harrasement cheesy.but all in all the dominicans like nigerians though there might be some few ignorant ones but havent met them yet.they do play some other few naija songs too like yemi alade but na davido hold dem pass for here.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Kennyswagz2: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
well i dont know about other carribeans but the dominicans they like nigerians.as soon as dem hear ur naija accent dem go just shout nigerian! and dem sabi davido wella.in short many of them are crazy about davido songs.their best davido song is that one banana fall on u cheesy.on the 21st of october when davido came here for the creole festival when im come dey sing im other songs for stage na so d dominicans dey mope dey look but as soon as im start banana fall on u omo come and see madness grin.they were just ryhming along with the song grin.one very light skinned dominican girl with big rear na so she jus dey shake her booty dey shook am go back at my crotch they go crazy at the song.omo i had to stylishly shift my position b4 someone go come dey shout harrasement cheesy.but all in all the dominicans like nigerians though there might be some few ignorant ones but havent met them yet.they do play some other few naija songs too like yemi alade but na davido hold dem pass for here.
haha bro enjoy yourself.. make sure say you represent Naija guys for there well ooh as them like us...
You know wetin I mean gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
. make sure say you represent Naija guys for there well ooh as them like us...
You know wetin I mean gringringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In India For Stabbing Fellow Nigerian To Death by Kennyswagz2: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
na so bros smileysmiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court grants Mompha N200 million bail / Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja / Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.