Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos (30982 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Johnwicky(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Top Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has taken to social media to celebrate her father as he turns a older today, 5th November.

While sharing his throwback pictures carrying her as a child, the mum of one wrote;

Happy birthday to my Dad. I love you Pops. God bless you always You can enjoy more of my family photos in my book @atoasttolifebook

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4clr-Gj-TQ

Source;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/juliet-ibrahim-celebrates-her-dad-on.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Johnwicky(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Abfinest007(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2019
ok we hear

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Ice go dey miss this fine gal yansh.

E press am so tey.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by donbachi(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Johnwicky:
More
we go use am cook soup?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2019
donbachi:
we go use am cook soup?
no may be na moi moi e wan mk we use am do

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by kestolove95(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2019
B4 u became useless

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2019
Fine girl, I want to do you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Johnwicky(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Mr100Dollars: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is this girl celebrating her father or she just want to sell her book?

One thing i like about her she's very tight but she doesn't like it rough.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by vibewithme(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
someone should just tell me he wouldn't like to fvck this lady. no just tell me. lemme see the person.

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by dammyBoxes: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dads also deserve to be celebrated. Now I see were the beautiful gene came from
.Meanwhile, please take some time to check my work. I make boxes and bags of all styles and sizes. At least leave a comment on the thread. Thanks everyone
https://www.nairaland.com/5475808/alert-check-these-classy-affordable

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by CbeepzWalter: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iceberg trashbin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Goldencheese(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nice throwback pictures.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Coldie(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
Happy bday to him
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Lendell11: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by wisdom042(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abeg who get dis babe number I wan report iceberg to her.

Iceberg no let my phone rest say him dey miss d girl yansh.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by renewable1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
My fine lady

let the SUN pay your ELECTRICITY BILL while you enjoy minimum 8 HOURS power supply daily. Check my signature now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
HBD sir cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Mr100Dollars: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
CbeepzWalter:
Iceberg trashbin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They both fvck and enjoyed themselves, which one is iceberg trash bin again

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by Passionate888: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pretty Woman

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by muystoy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
So the papa na koraa,no wonder
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by landforeast(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by SolarRen(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wow! At this point we cant even tell the Ghanaian actresses from the Nigerian ones. Everybody is in lag acting audio films. We no dey c d movies but actresses are multiplying by the second grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by JerryJJZ(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Such cute and adoring face from childhood..... "Who don fine don fine, who don wor-wor don wor-wor, my sister, nor kill yourself for fine mata"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by YorubaPrince: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
kestolove95:
B4 u became useless

Like you na...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by dontbothermuch: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
sad

Good
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by dontbothermuch: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
I am having some issues with thex pic to the right.

A lovely Child's hug not being responded affectionately by a Dad.

I wish y'all, what y'all wish others. One Love.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
She's just proving to us that her father didn't just use and impregnate her mother but married her.
Look at her long lower jaw lol. beautiful girl.
Juliet Is a little hypocritical about this, she doesn't pay any homage to her father before. Her father and her mother have probably separated cos her father doesn't seem to be living in Ghana anymore. There must be some issues within
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
dammyBoxes:
Dads also deserve to be celebrated. Now I see were the beautiful gene came from
yeah,she no get her mama's ugly fat lips
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by AngelHoly(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
I smiles when I remember dat something like soapy happen to mankind in this earth.....
She don’t even knw dat I have fvck and cum all over her for hundred times

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday With Throwback Photos by friendlyadvice: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin jihadist papa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Says He Is A Virgin / Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Looks So Admirable In Super Gorgeous Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.