Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) (30969 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake / Singer Flavour Serenades His Dad With A Beautiful Rendition Of Joromi (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:23am On Feb 01
Ghanaian soldiers give a beautiful rendition of Asake's "Lonely At The Top"

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJkSxg1J08

54 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:13am On Feb 01
Soldier man.

Men need to keep fit physically, emotionally and mentally. This is the emotional and mental part of the fitness.

Salute to all gallant officers risking their lives to protect ours.

Check my signature for manly lifestyle and life hack.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by matify83: 7:22am On Feb 01
See people that are planning to ban Nigeria music on their airwaves.

A good product they say , needs no advertising.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:25am On Feb 01
matify83:
See people that are planning to ban Nigeria music on their airwaves.

A good product they say , needs no advertising.

cheesy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by G00dharddick: 3:07pm On Feb 02
Asake's musics alone is far better than WizKid and Davido's music combine together. Man be singing like a fvcking legend!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by HateBigots: 3:07pm On Feb 02
While their colleague in Nigeria are busy punishing a pastor for wearing Camo grin grin.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Fineman2: 3:07pm On Feb 02
This is not allowed in Nigerian army

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by WeedAddict: 3:08pm On Feb 02
Small Ghana fit turn am to their national anthem..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02
Ghanian soldiers are more civilized and well cultured than their Nigerian counterpart

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Itiskdg121(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02
I enjoyed it.
Niger to the world. I remembered the day my colleagues danced to this song during the last christmas party. Proud of Nigeria.

Imagine what the country would have been if we have good leaders.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by victorazy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02
Ghana Civilians go think say na animation grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by DiskJokeyManic: 3:09pm On Feb 02
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by morikee: 3:12pm On Feb 02
Peace
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by tommy589(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02
Nice
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by HiringPurpose: 3:13pm On Feb 02
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Vyreell(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02
He tried on the lyrics

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by oranget(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02
Singing like a true soldier.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by haybhi1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02
Did you guys notice how this 'wdh tv' guy's videos are better off that Newsmic U-Gizt media guy's. That one will just keep babbling like bro... I just wan' watch the video you shared me and you're shoving your unwelcomed and uninviting voice down my throat.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Omenlon: 3:14pm On Feb 02
DONFRANSKID:
Ghanian soldiers are more civilized and well cultured than their Nigerian counterpart
clap for yourself.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by santaclaws: 3:14pm On Feb 02
Nice job... grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Enugurangers: 3:15pm On Feb 02
Ghana army band and Nigerian music are 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by papagiddy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02
Nigerian influence on some African countries is high....they have some kind of special respect for Nigerians...if not of some folks damaging our image outside Nigeria!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by efemena5050(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02
officialwdhtv:
Ghanaian soldiers give a beautiful rendition of Asake's "Lonely At The Top"

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJkSxg1J08

if am asake I will look for this band and bless them with a feature or money.....hands down this guy's tried

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by sofeo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02
Alright
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02
Dem no fit do without 9ja songs

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Omenlon: 3:17pm On Feb 02
Itiskdg121:
I enjoyed it.
Niger to the world. I remembered the day my colleagues danced to this song during the last christmas party. Proud of Nigeria.

Imagine what the country would have been if we have good leaders.
good or bad leadership is a reflection of the people. Look yourself in the mirror, how good are you?

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Aliveandhealthy: 3:19pm On Feb 02
DONFRANSKID:

I agree with you. I was in Ghana last year to meet one of my friends who lives there. When we were discussing about the way of life of Ghanians, he told me that there was a day he was hurriedly going to his shop and he mistakenly stepped on the toes of a Ghanian soldier. He was so afraid because he was expecting a bad reaction from the soldier, unbeknown to him, it was even the soldier that apologized to him. He was so surprised.

Another good qualities that Ghanians display are their obedience towards civil laws that govern them. It will be very hard and difficult for you to see a Ghanian motorist that will disobey the traffic even during the odd hours of the day even when there is no stationed police officer watching them.

When I went to one of their restaurants to eat, a young Ghanian heard my accent and he said surely you're a Nigerian. I didn't deny. He just told me to be a good citizen of my country and represent her well because most Nigerians living in Ghana don't obey common laws. Most are into fraud and prostitution.

A sane country can only be seen when her citizens have regards towards the laws that govern them. I don't care attitude of most Nigerians towards common civil laws can never make Nigeria sane even when the whole resources of this world is given for her development. As our politicians have their role to play towards the development of our country, so are the citizens.

All the countries Nigerians are JAPAING TO didn't become sane and desirable due to infrastructural development only but also due to the obedience of the citizens towards the common laws that bind them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02
DONFRANSKID:
Not just their soldiers, including their police, immigration and customs. They are well organized and professionals in their various fields.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Vlibray: 3:21pm On Feb 02
The guy wan chop the mic ni grin
Nice rendition tho

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by money121(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iya 2d Joins Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (Video) / Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.