Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls (22838 Views)

Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Alawode01(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2019
At end of the permutation jagaban will emerge as flag bearer of Apc if the ball roll to sw no Matter water cabals agent does,He has only one chance,that is why they're try to remove current national chairman and it wouldn't work,I see one and politician among this people and is the one that will survive,know 100% that vp wouldn't betray his boss and pastor is just a noise maker,a political fanatics.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by SaintLucia: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2019
kettykin:
presidency is moving east
Under IPOB ba? Even PDP u so much devoted your life to will never make the mistake of giving their ticket to the southeast. But I want you people to put pressure on PDP to give your region the ticket.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Alawode01(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2019
At end of the permutation jagaban will emerge as flag bearer of Apc if the ball roll to sw no Matter water cabals agent does,He has only one chance,that is why they're try to remove current national chairman and it wouldn't work,I see one and only politician among this people and is the one that will survive,know 100% that vp wouldn't betray his boss and pastor is just a noise maker,a political fanatics.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by kokomaster3d: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
If dem no give Osibanjo, I no go VOTE
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
1. osunbajo is not contesting,

2.which one is Bakare inside matter

3. Dele Momodu that contested for presidency and left home to vote with his wife and driver and only got 1 vote? lets stop giving importance to nonentities
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by CoolAmbience(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennitrust:
When Trump took over as the president of united states of America, he started work immediately to change the economy of the country, worked hard to reduce unemployment and lot more to redeem his campaign promises.

But in Nigeria, reverse is the case here.

This same people struggling for presidential office in the country were together with this man we have today as president. They, together with him, promised us heaven and earth and till today, nothing good come out of their administration.

E dey vex me when I see dis failures fighting to keep ruling us without any remorse from their failure in governing. It not even up to a year, they are fighting for who will be next. Failures!

Old men with empty brain!

You are just talking nonsense.

Do you know a place in the US called Las Colonias? It's in the southern border of the US, and there are several other communities around that place.

The residents do not have electricity, water etc. Sanitation is terrible there. What has Trump done for them?

You want to tell me you don't know about the Abuja-Kaduna railway, Lagos-Ibadan railway project, the revolution in agriculture, airports renewal and expansion projects, Lagos-Ibadan expressway project, 2nd Niger bridge etc.

The way una dey praise this US sef.....person go think say na heaven.

No be the same US wey no fit address gun violence for decades now? Abeg, make we hear word!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Nigerfine3: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Lydia696:
You people should let Osinbajo been
This one wey no fit speak one correct line , are you a drop out , still in school or product of bad teaching.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Is Buhari on vacation?

You guys keep talking nonsense.

Didn't Buhari personally write the NASS in 2017 when he was sick to transmit power to the VP?

Buhari is on private visit to the UK for 2 weeks if thats not vacation I wonder what it is
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Samuels90: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
ezeugojoycey:
Please can someone push this to front page...
Suicide is never an option... No matter Wat u are passing thru in life or challenges u are facing.. Plz do not consider suicide as an option... I lost my cousin bro this weekend thru suicide... It's really painful and sad.. May his soul rest in peace... Emmanuel obiefuna.... Rest on till we meet to part no more... Amen
Saw a post about him on FB, Rant hr, sorry bout him Joycey.. May he find peace.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
So, this is Nigeria's biggest priority right now??!.. I just wish a military take over happens before then, and someone of integrity takes that top office from these clowns...

Honestly, I am tired of Nigeria democracy... This is not a functioning democracy... No developmental or economic progress, yet people are already tussling for a seat not available till 4 years time. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by gabicon: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2019
Kennitrust:
When Trump took over as the president of united states of America, he started work immediately to change the economy of the country, worked hard to reduce unemployment and lot more to redeem his campaign promises.

But in Nigeria, reverse is the case here.

This same people struggling for presidential office in the country were together with this man we have today as president. They, together with him, promised us heaven and earth and till today, nothing good come out of their administration.

E dey vex me when I see dis failures fighting to keep ruling us without any remorse from their failure in governing. It not even up to a year, they are fighting for who will be next. Failures!

Old men with empty brain!

Kind sir, developing an economy is like planting a tree, the first few years it doesn't look promising but all of a sudden the tree begins to produce fruit and give shade. What Trump is enjoying is the tree planted by Obama, unemployment had been on a steady decline so also was inflation.
The prosperity enjoyed during the Yar-adua GEJ era was as a result of the sound policies by GEJ. GEJ didn't sustain the tree, warnings were flying everywhere from Sanusi to Okonjo to IMF that we were in trouble, then we handed over a dying tree to a recession-ist to fix and we are here.

Politicians are not the failure, it is the Nigerian people that are the failure, Politicians win, Nigerians don't, old men with smart brains.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by lastmanstandn(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
I stand with Tunde
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Am good with any of the names as long as Igbo Amaka will never smell Aso Rock.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Jollylolly(f): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Conspiracy theories have started again. 2023 is still far to be drudging on this kinda conundrum.
BUT have you ever seen a king maker wanting to become a king?
Some people are meant to install people to a some certain capacities and trust me if this kind of people declared his intent to be in such position, his reputations will turn to water.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by mrvitalis(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Andhominem:

He's going to be away for 14days not 21... smiley

And handing over is at his discretion since he is not unavailable... smiley
The last time he handed over how long was he off for
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Charly68: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
If a. Man was in power for 8 years as vice president ,give him power and see him running faster not somebody who will come and take the next four years to learn the rope and be telling us cock and bull story. Osinbajo got the brain and the understood .what it takes to unite this complex heterogenous society .The love and support he received from the south south when Baba was sick was awesome and his indefatigable character is another plus. He was running over the country fixing problems . If Nigerians want to return to the era of paddy paddy politics .let them decides otherwise. Bakare is good but he may not have the temperance to accommodate Nigerians trouble when it comes
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by ScotMisile: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
maybanks:

Do you mean Lagos East?

SouthEast!! !
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by dadexcel: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Favoured by who? Is it based on their manifestos which they don't seem to have , or based on their general acceptance by the populace? What viable statistucs makes them favourable? Or is it based or their antecedents as per promises fulfilled ? You guys are just funny ....
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by AyosMan: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
The feeler we are having from PDP, is that the national chairman will remain in the south, the presidential and vice will remain in the north east/south east respectively for fairness, bcus both regions are yet to produce the President in this dispensation.

Wike is fronting Aminu Tabuwa, but his from north west and but most of the 2nd term governors are not in support, bcus he Wike almost singlehandedly brought UCHE Secandus as the party national chairman.

APC zone their ticket to south wes, it will be a battle between north east, south east and south south, against south west..let watch interesting times ahead!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Geeboy10(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
maybanks:

Do you mean Lagos East?
grin grin grin
I wonder o...
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by IBIPHIL(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
TooNoisy:
Please, do not include Tunde Bakare in that list please, He is not in contention at all.

Tinubu and Osinbajo are from the same camp. They will not go against each other - they will resolve their differences if there are any.

Anyway, I strongly believe that Osinbajo will be the next president - for the sake of NIgeria. Tinubu will not contest - trust me on that one. Tinubu is too smart to make it so obvious he is running. However, Tinubu will likely be the king maker this time around too as the position will likely be zoned to the South West.

You are a political calculator...... your gist is dope. cool cool cool grin grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by lloyds(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Only Osibanjo or Fashola is viable option for SW.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Andhominem: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

The last time he handed over how long was he off for

100 days ?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by immaculatesense(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
ezeugojoycey:
Please can someone push this to front page...
Suicide is never an option... No matter Wat u are passing thru in life or challenges u are facing.. Plz do not consider suicide as an option... I lost my cousin bro this weekend thru suicide... It's really painful and sad.. May his soul rest in peace... Emmanuel obiefuna.... Rest on till we meet to part no more... Amen
Sorry bro...and tanx for d advice
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by CoolAmbience(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Buhari is on private visit to the UK for 2 weeks if thats not vacation I wonder what it is

Is private visit the same as vacation? Please, don't start.

To understand what a private visit by a president is, you need to understand what a state visit is.

While state visits are considered to be the highest expression of friendly bilateral relations between two sovereign states; private visits are much less formal with less emphasis on ceremonial events.

There are other categories of such visits, namely: 'official visit', 'official working visit', 'working visit', or 'guest of government visit'.

In summary, President Buhari isn't on vacation.

We mustn't always explore unnecessary avenues to complain, especially when in a position of ignorance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_visit
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by mrvitalis(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Is private visit the same as vacation? Please, don't start.

To understand what a private visit by a president is, you need to understand what a state visit is.

While state visits are considered to be the highest expression of friendly bilateral relations between two sovereign states; private visits are much less formal with less emphasis on ceremonial events.

There are other categories of such visits, namely: 'official visit', 'official working visit', 'working visit', or 'guest of government visit'.

In summary, President Buhari isn't on vacation.

We mustn't always explore unnecessary avenues to complain, especially when in a position of ignorance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_visit

Oga u ended up saying nothing what's the difference between private visit and vacation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
RTSC:
The PDP should wait for APC to zone their ticket and then counter.

A north/south east or south east/ north will work based on who APC throw forward.

If APC runs with a Yoruba, then Pdp should activate 2015.

Get a good and popular abokii to run as president and a eastern VP.

The South east is not desperate to be president and can wait.
smiley smiley
I concur at the bolded!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by CoolAmbience(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga u ended up saying nothing what's the difference between private visit and vacation

See this one o.

Can't you click the link and read.

Nawa o! Don't be lazy. Read, so you learn.

Private visit isn't vacation. Private visit is a lesser form of state visit. It is not a vacation.

President Buhari is not on vacation.

Don't argue unnecessarily.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by Legendguru: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by mrvitalis(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

See this one o.

Can't you click the link and read.

Nawa o! Don't be lazy. Read, so you learn.

Private visit isn't vacation. Private visit is a lesser form of state visit. It is not a vacation.

President Buhari is not on vacation.

Don't argue unnecessarily.

The link is on state visit ...what has that got to do with private visit
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls by CoolAmbience(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

The link is on state visit ...what has that got to do with private visit

Lol.

Carry on with the much know abeg. No be by force to learn.

As if you didn't read where I specifically mentioned that to understand 'private visit', you needed to understand 'state visit'.

Even though the link is on state visit, did it not reference 'private visit' in its explanation of state visit?

Does that not show a correlation between them?

No vex, you believe Buhari is on vacation abi? Make we leave am like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company / Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.