Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) (47854 Views)

Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide / 206 Students Graduate With First Class In FUTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Focusmind: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria's university environment is nothing to write home about. The worst I have ever seen. I could not imagine that I passed through this system. I wonder if my children would fit into the system as they are currently. So decrepit and poorly maintained. Not conducive for any serious learning.

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by oladipojesse(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Python is not venomous why cut the tail and head?

You advise that we wait till it swallows somebody before we cut the head and tail? We no dry take chances.

Thanks for the knowledge though1, I will read about it.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by MrVagina: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83757169:
This is massively massive shocked

We are sure they cooked this too,
A day is coming that a Nigerian will eat a snake, and the snake will come out live from their bumbum.....

You'll read about it here.
[/s]
trash
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by pat077: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Why must every thread on snake hit the front page?
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by drlateef: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2019
Oh Lord! The few pythons remaining in wilderness are being killed. By the time our children grow up, they will only be able to imagine how python looks like by viewing the bones in the museum, just like other extinct animals.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Chia
See as LALA dey shine teeth .
Waiting for Five more snake thread to hit FP today.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by MrVagina: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83757169:
This is massively massive shocked

We are sure they cooked this too,
A day is coming that a Nigerian will eat a snake, and the snake will come out live from their bumbum.....

You'll read about it here.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2019
iamJ:
Una go just dey chop nonsense

As fowl Full everywhere reach

If na snake remain na to become vegetarian win am

After all my lips enjoy plenty delicious clam meat btw dem legs with all it's juices
[s]
iamJ:

After all my lips enjoy plenty delicious clam meat btw dem legs with all it's juices
[/s]
iamJ:

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by SOPWriter: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Although we support conservation at JOSH WRITING SERVICES, phyton meat could be too sweet to overlook. grin
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Oh lala LA!!!!
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2019
ahmEenu:
Abeg why these people dey always shout lalasticlala when Dem see snake pic
......because Lalasticala is another in Nairaland.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by micxwell(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2019
400billionman:
Kill a 14 foot Black Mamba, I will celebrate with you..
Wicked person undecided
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2019
micxwell:

Wicked person undecided

The day I saw this thing, I thought I was dreaming till the snake disappeared.

Moves with lightning speed.

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2019
shocked shocked another huge one
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by haulagehandlers(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2019
[b]After all my lips enjoy plenty delicious clam meat btw dem legs with all it's juices [/quote]
[/b]

Ayanmaaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Odogu9195:
If you want make FP just post snake mata lol. Lala and snake na magnet hahaha. FYI lala is watching
You even catch lala on camera, you are the boom

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by micxwell(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
400billionman:

The day I saw this thing, I thought I was dreaming till the snake disappeared.

Moves with lightning speed.
Bus can't even kill that...
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by joetem(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Abiola boys are butty, they should take this food to akin deko Hall of Aba (futa South gate)

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by rickdaking(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
iamJ:

sounding like nwamaikpe. lolz
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Manna from heaven for the lucky students.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by rowland545(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

I believe this are harmless python

But we keep fuckkking them up
Mr real nigga ..u chop ban

Been long I saw ur post on real niggaz...lol

2 Likes

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by moyinoluwa123: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are you a graduate or you are an O'level holder interested to study, work and live in Canada what are you waiting for you don't need to panic again SNOWFOX is the solution to all your questions on how to work, study and live in Canada. SNOWFOX is a Canadian educational consulting firm registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C). No English Test, or Entrance Exams needed (IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT/GRE) . We also provide accommodation support upon arrival to our client. Contact 08080101678 or whatsapp 07059860462 for more enquiry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by 1stKing: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Python is not venomous why cut the tail and head?
men like to take souvenir of their kill
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by themanderon: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
That is one hell of a humongous and powerful man eating beast.
But I wonder why the tail is usually cut off. Any reason??
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Millerules(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abiola hall... Chai! Dts bad. Only God knows how many of its babies are playing around there.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Rolex66: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
oladipojesse:
The python was found crossing the road towards the Senate building of the school around 11pm when a shuttle bus crushed the head and alerted students near by. The mother snake fought for long before it was finally killed by Abiola Hostel Boys. It was taken to the school wildlife center this morning.

FUTA and order sha, it would have made a great meal for lala and boys.

"It was taken to the school wildlife center this morning"

Something that had already been chopped into sizable portions with pepper and onions on tow. What with the wildlife centre? Are they going to be supervising the cooking?

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Americanboy35: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Most people in Nigeria can eat anything, naso i hear say some people dey kill gorrilla chop somewhere in naija
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Damoxy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
see free food for Abiola Guys

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Olamywealth10: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
oya lalaa as usual! any where u they christmas don show o......... chai see some people food.
Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
drlateef:
Oh Lord! The few pythons remaining in wilderness are being killed. By the time our children grow up, they will only be able to imagine how python looks like by viewing the bones in the museum, just like other extinct animals.
Don't worry, there are enough pictures on this site alone.

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by slaypapa: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
The snake is a senator

1 Like

Re: 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) by oladipojesse(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rolex66:

"It was taken to the school wildlife center this morning"

Something that had already been chopped into sizable portions with pepper and onions on tow. What with the wildlife centre? Are they going to be supervising the cooking?

Hahahahaha!!!!
We thought so as well but then, the leviathan always has it's way in FUTA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesting Residents In Benin Wore Red Outfits For Their March Today. Photos / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award / 15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.